Nowadays, most of us rely on our air conditioners and don’t know how we would do without air conditioners. Now, imagine that your AC power fails and makes you dry when needed. At least it can be said to be disturbing, but this does not necessarily mean that it is panic. Before calling an air conditioner service, you can try to find out why the internal AC equipment cannot be turned on.
- Make sure your thermostat has power, is in “cooling” mode, and is set below the current room temperature.
- Touch the AC processor to see if the weather is cool. If so, turn off the cooling function and set the thermostat to “fan” to defrost the device, and then replace it with a new dirty filter.
- Check the circuit breaker to ensure that the AC circuit breaker is operating properly. To be safe, reset it only once!
- Check the pan under the part of the air-conditioning room. If it is full, it may be the cause of AC failure.
- Dirt will not only enter the inside of the air filter but also enter the condenser pipe.
- Before drawing any conclusions, please make sure your device is turned on.
- The AC system needs refrigerant to cool any room. No need to refill, but leakage may occur in some cases.
When encountering such problems, you are most likely to need professional help. We understand all the ins and outs of HVAC systems. We also go beyond the norm to ensure that they operate normally throughout the year. Leak repair, drainage problem, regular parts maintenance, cooling problem whatever you want-we provide. We are always ready to intervene, so you need to contact us for a reliable air conditioning service in Vermont.