What to Do When Your Home Feels Humid and Uncomfortable?
Here are some effective ways to reduce the humidity at your home:
- Use your air conditioners: Your system controls the humidity in the air. So, you can set the thermostat and enjoy a cool and comfortable environment. Do not forget to check the refrigerant level, clean air filters, fans, motors, etc. Because any fault in these components can lead to improper cooling.
- Use exhaust fans: In the kitchens, use exhaust or ventilation fans while cooking. This will remove the hot air. It reduces humidity drastically.
- Fix leakage in pipes: You must avoid moisture to reduce the humidity. So, make sure there is no leakage from pipes or wet spots. Also, check for insulations.
If you are facing issue in your air conditioner then contact to air conditioning service Craigieburn or call on 1300 019 320.
Is Your Air Conditioner System Struggling or Broken?
In the hot and humid season of Mumbai, your unit may work for several long hours. This strain on your system can cause a number of problems. You can contact WtfixAir for an efficient air conditioning service Craigieburn to avoid any issue in your unit. If you do not service the system periodically then it may struggle to blow cool air. Also, sometimes it leads to the breakdown. Below are some of the common reasons for your struggling unit:
- Thermostat: You must be aware of the thermostat setting. Also, check for its battery. Because it is responsible to signal the measure of temperature. So, if it breaks down then your system may suffer short cycling. And make sure that the setting is set to ‘Auto’ not ‘On’. When the thermostat is set to on, the fan works continuously. So, it will blow warm air.
- Refrigerant level: The refrigerant cools the air. So, if there is any leakage or decrease in its amount. Then it will blow hot air. If you notice any sign of leakage, you must immediately take professional service to avoid any further damage.
- Compressor: It circulates the refrigerant between the indoor and outdoor units. However, if it suffers any damage, your unit will not be able to cool the room.
Why my Air Conditioner Is Turning On & Off Repeatedly?
The problem of turning the air conditioner on and off repeatedly is known as short cycling. WtfixAir offers an Air Conditioning service Craigieburn to fix the short cycling. Short cycling is very annoying in the hot and humid season. However, you can avoid such issues by taking regular servicing. There are some of the common reasons that may contribute to this issue. So, the dirty filters and coils are the most common factors for short cycling.
Short cycling is a term that refers to the situation when the air conditioner shuts down without even completing a cooling cycle. In short cycling, the system turns on and off every 5-10 minutes. It causes wear and tear of electrical components. Also, it costs high energy bills. Following are the reasons that may be responsible for short cycling:
- Thermostat: If your thermostat is unable to sense the correct temperature. Then it will signal to turn on and off continuously. So, check your thermostat first or replace the battery.
- Dirty air filter: A dirty air filter restricts the airflow. So, it causes short cycling and many more problems.
- Refrigerant leak: When the refrigerant level is low, the compressor will shut down because of low pressure. But when the compressor turns off then it will turn on again to maintain the pressure causing short cycling.
Air Conditioner Not Blowing Cold Air
Incorrect thermostat settings or dirty air filters are very simple issues that can cause this problem. But there are some complex issues that require replacing and repairing. If you are not getting cold air from your unit then contact our team for air conditioner repair in Craigieburn. Because if there is no problem with the thermostat and air filters then your system needs experts to solve the issue. However, there are other factors that can cause this problem:
- damaged heat pump
- frozen evaporator coil
- refrigerant leakage
- Leak in ductwork
- Too big or too small unit
Book your appointment with our well-trained and experienced technicians.
Why Are Your Air Conditioners Freezing Up According To Air Conditioning Repair Technicians?
The system will not work efficiently if it is freezing or has ice on it. Also, it can cause serious problems like leaking. If your system freezes up then call WtfixAir for the best and quick air conditioner repair in Craigieburn. Our technicians will locate the issue in no time and fix it. Here are some possible reasons that can freeze up your unit.
- The most common reason is a fault in the thermostat. Because a fault in it will cause short cycling and will freeze your unit.
- Also, a refrigerant leak can give rise to this issue.
- Clogging in the drain line or air filters can also be the reason.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs