We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Can my Air Conditioner leak water when turned off?
Air Conditioners can leak water whenever they contain excess eater inside them. It does not matter if they are working or turned off. However, you should not turn your air conditioner on when it is leaking. You should do so only after the issue is resolved. This is because the water inside can cause damage to the electronic connections inside the device. It might even cause a major short-circuit, and end up breaking down your device. Therefore, it is very important to seek professional help and hiring Air Conditioner Services Wollert regarding issues related to water leakages.
Reasons due to which your Air Conditioning device can start leaking
The Air conditioner has a lot of parts from which a water leakage can happen. So it is important to find out the core of the problem causing leakages, rather than just fixing the symptoms. Therefore, it is important to let an expert technician do it for you. The major reasons due to which your device can leak water while it is turned off are:
- Frozen evaporator coils
- Broken Drainage pan
- Damaged Condensate pan
- Clogged Air Filters
- Clogged Drainage pipes
So, if you see your device leaking water while turned off, it is time to get it serviced. You can call WtfixAir. Their professional technicians will come to your place to provide you with assistance with the problems of your device. So book an appointment today!
Is your Air Conditioner leaking water outside?
Water leaking from an Air Conditioner is normal. But when it exceeds a certain limit, it might be pointing out a problem in your device. The amount of water that must be dripping out from your device depends on your thermostat settings. So, you can notice when it is in excess. Water leaks often show that there is a drainage issue in your device. However, they can be related to certain other issues as well. Calling an Air Conditioner Services Wollert will make sure that your Air Conditioner is not going through any major problems.
Major reasons why your device might be dripping excess water
If you see water puddles forming around your air conditioner, it is time to get it checked. The main problems associated with water leakages are:
- Broken Drainage pan – If your device is old, there is a high possibility that your drainage pan can be broken or cracked.
- Clogged Air filters – When the air filters are clogged, the cool air is not able to enter the main unit. This causes the evaporator coils to freeze up and release excess water.
- Installation issues – If you just got a new unit and it starts leaking, it’s most probably because of improper installation of the condensate pan.
So, if you’re facing water leakages in your device, you should seek professional help before it worsens. Try WtfixAir, a customer-trusted brand providing HVAC-related aid to all your issues. You can always trust their expert technicians. Call them today!
Why is the outdoor fan of my air conditioner not spinning?
An Air Conditioner consists of two fans, one in the inside unit and the other in the outside unit. They both have separate tasks. The inner fans are responsible to pump cool air to the main unit. On the other hand, the outer unit transfers air to the evaporator coils. If any of these stops working, your device won’t work properly. You can notice easily if the fans of the outdoor unit aren’t working, as it is clearly visible. However, the reasons might be complex. Hiring an Air Conditioning services Wollert will surely help your Air Conditioner.
Reasons why the fans of the outdoor unit aren’t working
- The fan motors aren’t working – If you see that your compressor is working fine, but the fans are not spinning, it might be because the motors are damaged or broken.
- Faulty Capacitor – When you have a faulty capacitor, the fans don’t receive sufficient electricity. So they cannot turn on.
- Faulty contactor – The contactor is a switch which ensures that fans do not get excess electricity. If it is broken, it is most likely to happen that your fans get damaged.
Since these are some technical issues, you need to seek professional help. WtfixAir is the perfect place to go! Their expert technicians will visit your place to fix any HVAC-related problems in the most efficient way. Contact them today!
Why Are Your Air Conditioners Freezing Up According To Air Conditioning Repair Technicians?
One of the most common causes of an air conditioner freezing up is a lack of refrigerant. If this is the case, it is a simple possibility that a professional may do. There might be a lack of airflow to the air conditioner’s cold coil. If this is the case, filters may need to be changed or cleaned. That’s why call us at 1300 019 320 for Air Conditioner Repair in Wollert.
What are the Mistakes You Should Avoid At The Time Of Air Conditioning Repair?
To minimize more damage to your air conditioner. It is a good idea to contact us at 1300 019 320 for Air Conditioner Repair in Wollert. Before this, you must be aware of some mistakes when servicing your air conditioner.
- Inability to carry out a normal maintenance schedule
- Failure to remove accumulated trash and filth
- Frequently adjusting the thermostat
- Turning on and off the air conditioner.
- Incorrect usage of ceiling fans
- Not replacing the air conditioner’s filter and leaving it on all the time
- If you haven’t used your air conditioner in a long time
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs