Air Conditioning Services Campbellfield
Air Conditioner Service Campbellfield has brought you WtfixAir. We are one of the well-known HVAC services and we provide a good and well-trained technician for your Air Conditioner. You can book an appointment any time you want.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
How can I save money on Air Conditioning Service?
If you have central air conditioners and window air conditioners, using the below money-saving techniques can reduce cooling costs. Following the mentioned energy-saving and cooling tips this summer, so electricity bills can be significantly reduced, especially in hot climates. You can also save money by calling WtfixAir air conditioning service Campbellfield. We are committed to provide you the best air conditioner service in Campbellfield and to satisfy our customers.
- When you buy any AC, please make sure that the seasonal energy efficiency ratio (SEER) number is 13 and 14 in warm climates. This is because a less efficient system will make your operating costs higher.
- Look for an energy efficiency ratio (EER) of 11 or higher because high-efficiency unit costs are higher. You can recoup the cost within a few years by reducing your electricity bill.
- The cooling system is one of the biggest energy consumers in your home. Perform regular maintenance on the air conditioning unit because it maintains the unit standard.
- If your old air conditioning system has a SEER rating lower than 8, replace it. You may be able to recover costs in the form of reduced energy use and lower utility bills in just a few years.
- You can avoid excessive use of your unit by installing a programmable thermostat. It can change the temperature based on the time you are at home.
- Make sure your air conditioner condenser is in a cool place and there is room to handle the hot air exhausted from the house. It can reduce cooling costs by up to 30%.
- Sealing air leaks in the house will reduce air-conditioning and heating costs.
- Fill the gap around the chimney and install weather strips around the doors and windows.
- Never block the cooling air from the air conditioning vent by furniture or curtains.
How To Remove Mold From Air Conditioner Ducts?
Mold is one of the quietest harmful fungi in the world. These will cause various health problems for animals and humans. Not only that, but they also travel at the speed of light, and may even go unnoticed for months. Mold may enter your air ducts and vents. If you want to keep yourself and your family healthy, it is important to know how to identify and remove mold in the air duct.
Steps to clean the mold from Air Conditioner Ducts
- Turn off the air conditioning unit
- Always wear protection
- Dispose of contaminated materials through double-bagging
- Clear Standing Water through the wet vac
- Use EPA-approved disinfectants to remove mold, mildew, and bacteria
- Use an anti-mold agent to prevent your system from having the same problem again.
How to prevent mold
- Keep the air intake and return air vents clean and remove obstructions to prevent condensation from causing mold on the vents.
- Consider increasing ventilation in rooms with high humidity such as bathrooms and kitchens.
- Check for leaks in the wall. Slow leaks may not be immediately noticeable, but over time they will create ideal breeding grounds for mold in the duct and water damage in your space.
- Use dehumidifiers in very humid environments such as indoor swimming pools or basements. A dehumidifier can help keep the air dry to prevent mildew.
Ensure professional Air Conditioning Service in Campbellfield
Maybe you have extensive experience in this type of work, but solving this problem by yourself may vary from difficult to impossible. Professional air conditioning contractors are more likely to successfully eliminate mold in your home. WtfixAir uses the best cleaners, equipment, and processes in the AC industry to protect your house from mold and keep it in this state. Contact Wtfix air conditioner service Campbellfield now to test the air quality in your home and start breathing easily.
Why is my Air Conditioner blowing out warm air?
There are some of the reasons behind your AC blowing warm air are:
- Your faulty thermostat settings
- Presence of dust and dirt in your air filter
- A dirty condenser coil will block the flow of cooled air
- An electrical problem like a faulty circuit breaker
- Low refrigerant level
Do you live in the Campbellfield region and have an air conditioner that blows hot air? Let’s get your air conditioner cooling your house again. WtfixAir will swiftly and expertly assess and fix your air conditioning problem. You’ll appreciate our prompt, customized service! Call us at 1300 019 320 for Air Conditioner Repair in Campbellfield.
My air conditioner isn’t functioning correctly. Where can I get competent experts to fix it?
When summer arrives, you need your central air conditioner to operate flawlessly, and even the best air conditioners can develop problems over time. Is your air conditioner failing to chill your room? Don’t be alarmed.
Call us at 1300 019 320 for Air Conditioner Repair in Campbellfield, and our heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) specialists will diagnose your air conditioner and get it back up and running. WtfixAir fixes all your Air Conditioner like leaking water, won’t turn on, isn’t blowing cold air, or has any other problem.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs