Could Your Indoor Air Quality Hurt Air Conditioning Efficiency?
An air conditioner can do more than just blowing air. Today’s air conditioning high-efficiency systems help to control the so-called “indoor air quality”. IAQ is a comprehensive consideration of air cleanliness (no dust or pollen), humidity, temperature control, and odor. Indoor air quality affects your health, comfort, and wallet. Here are signs that indicate indoor air quality is poor such as-
- Inefficient HVAC systems can quickly cause indoor air quality problems.
- Humidity problem
- Excessive dust indicates that your unit cannot properly capture particles in the air.
- Uneven temperature
- There is a bad smell in your home
- Poor indoor air can cause diseases of the entire respiratory system, including chronic coughing, sneezing, fatigue, headaches, and congestion.
Following the tips can help you keep the air clean, fresh, and healthy like-
- Change the air filter at the beginning of each heating or cooling season or every three months-even better
- Obtain a high SEER (higher efficiency) system.
- Avoid using indoor air conditioners and ductless systems without proper air filtration
- Keep humidity low
- Use a carbon monoxide alarm at home
- Install heat recovery ventilator
- Install a whole-house humidifier or dehumidifier
- Adapt zoning systems
Improve your home air quality with WtfixAir conditioner service Altona
Consider all the invisible pollutants in your AC that look like monsters. This is not terrible; is it fortunate that there are many ways to solve this problem?
Call our Air Conditioning Service Altona now to contact the best heating and air conditioning service technician in Altona. The expert will inspect your house, find out the problem, and give an appropriate solution. They will help you get clean indoor air, eliminate health risks, and of course, also help increase the service life and efficiency of the HVAC system. So, let’s talk about the improvement process!
Why is my home some rooms are warmer than others?
Everyone should be able to enjoy the comfort of home. Ideally, the airflow in your home should be perfectly balanced. Also, your room should always be warm in winter and cool in summer. However, sometimes this is not the case. Although the rest of the house is still as usual and do you ever walk into a room and find that the room is either hot or cold? This is most likely because of an unbalanced airflow in your heating and cooling system.
So how to balance the airflow? Here are some common causes of unbalanced airflow and what can be done to correct this problem:
Reasons why some rooms are always hotter than the rest of the house
- Excessive exposure to the sun
- Damaged or old Ductwork
- The unit is too small
- Change the location of the thermostat
- May the housing needs better insulation
- You live in a multi-story house
- The vent is closed or blocked
- The air filter is polluted and wants a replacement
- The windows in the home are too old or poorly insulated
- Housing expansion and decoration have not been properly resolved
WtfixAir is here to the rescue!
You can spend time discussing this issue with friends and family, or you can spend a few hours doing online research. However, the best way to ensure that all components in the AC system are working properly is to schedule inspections from Air Conditioning Service Altona. Having experienced technicians inspecting your air conditioners and ducts is the only way to determine the cause of uneven household temperature and how to fix them.
Because you encounter temperature inconsistencies at home and need professional help, please contact us. We provide a variety of high-quality products and Air Conditioner service in Altona to ensure a consistent and comfortable environment throughout your home.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs