Why choose a warranty agent for your air conditioning service in Truganina?
Choosing a team that can service efficiently is a tough task. So, you must not rush into any service provider. WtfixAir has been rendering air conditioning service in Truganina for many years. We offer 24/7 service and have experts that can help you with any breakdown.
Importance of choosing warranty agent:
- Maintains your warranty: You must choose a service provider who can maintain your warranty for the system. Hiring a team that does not know about your system can cause a host of different problems. Also, it can void your warranty if something goes wrong.
- Better and brand servicing: It is very essential to hire a team who knows well about your system. You need an experienced technician who can locate the problem and fix it immediately. Also, ensure that they use high-end tools to service your system.
- Access to spare parts: Make sure that the service provider uses advanced tools to service. And use genuine spare parts for replacement. We use only branded spare parts of the system as per the need.
- License firm: We are certified by the government to offer service in Truganina. So, you can rely on us for installation, servicing, and repair.
- Include all services: We help you to choose the right system for your home. Also, our experts will tell you the correct place for even cooling. We offer periodic servicing which ensures the long life of the system.
Why does my air conditioner smell awful?
WtfixAir goes over some of the common reasons why you may have a stench erupting from your air conditioner. The smell could be of anything – a smoky smell, or a smell of something burning, or even a wet sock-like odor. Let us go over some of the possible smells that HVAC owners might experience and the possible reasons behind them.
- Car-exhaust like smell
A smell from an air conditioner such as this most likely means there is a leak in your refrigerant line. This impacts the performance of your air conditioning unit. You should get your aircon checked promptly by a professional if it is emitting a chemical-like smell.
- Smells like something on fire?
If your air conditioner smells like burning gunpowder or plastic it means one or more of its several electrical components are burning. Immediately turn your air conditioner off and consult your local air conditioning service in Truganina for a solution.
- Rotten egg-like smell
This is usually the result of dead rodents or critters being stuck in the air conditioner. These dying animals emit unpleasant smells with the passage of time. Lizards and other critters can sometimes go into your indoor unit and make for an unpleasant experience if you have a ductless/central air conditioning system.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs