Air Conditioning Services Newport
As the weather keeps on dropping day by day in Newport. It's finally the time to prepare your air conditioner for the next summer. According to experts, winter is the best time to get your air conditioning service in Newport. Call us and schedule your air conditioner service immediately.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why is winter the best time for air conditioning service in Newport?
As fall approaches, the use of air conditioning becomes negligible. After having full comfort and cooling for the whole summer, they ignore its proper care. But that’s not how an air conditioner works. Your air conditioning system will only work properly if you keep a track of regular maintenance after using.
At WtfixAir, we own a team of highly trained and experienced professionals to give your system the utmost care it needs. Below mentioned are some reasons why winter is the best time for air conditioning service in Newport.
- Cost of servicing – In comparison to any other high demand seasons, the cost of servicing remains really cheap during winters.
- Quick response – In busier months like spring and summers, with a lot of bookings going on for servicing of air conditioners. It really takes a lot of time to book one for yourself. On the other hand, if you call for an expert technician in winters. You’ll have to wait much longer. Also, it will be less frustrating for a technician to work on your unit during winters.
- Stress-free summers- By getting your service done during winters, you’ll be stress-free for the whole summer so that your air conditioner will not catch any issue in the middle of humid days. Also after a good service and maintenance, your air conditioner will work smoothly and efficiently.
Signs you’re due for air conditioning services?
Air conditioner problems have a habit of occurring at the most inappropriate time. It may be on a very humid day when the temperature is at boiling point. After all, it’s really important to have a properly working air conditioner so that it can maintain the comfort level of your family.
You can avoid small issues with this timely maintenance so that it could not create a bigger problem in future. Well, if you are planning for any repair or maintenance. Contact WtfixAir, we can assure you of quality service. Our expert technicians are very well efficient in their jobs. We are the most preferred air conditioning services in Newport.
Now the question is, what are signs you are due for air conditioning services. Read it below to have some knowledge on this:-
- Warm air- Everybody purchases an air conditioning system so that they can be cool the whole summer. And why not? It’s the job after all. But can you imagine if it starts blowing warm air on a warmer day? Sounds terrible right! Well, that’s one of the most common signs that your unit is due for servicing.
- Thermostat not working properly – A thermostat is the most important thing an Air conditioner needs to work. If your system is shutting off eventually on its own then the thermostat is the culprit.
- Loud noises- If you notice squealing or grinding sounds coming out of your Air conditioner, then it might be due to loose parts. It’s a sign that your air conditioner needs servicing.
What causes an Air Conditioner Refrigerant leak?
The most common cause for refrigerant leaks in the air conditioner can be an improper installation of your HVAC Unit, while other causes include some factory defect or wear and tear in an old air conditioner due to frequent use.
Refrigerant leaks in air conditioners can also cause inefficiency in the functioning of your air conditioning unit and a spike in electricity bills.
The best that you can do is getting it fixed as soon as possible by professionals from Wtfixair Air conditioner repair Newport. Our professionals at Wtfixair Air Conditioner Repair Newport just a call away to fix any issue faced by your air conditioner efficiently and effectively.
Why is my Air Conditioner making noises?
Weird noise in an air conditioner can be extremely annoying and cause massive disruption in your comfort. There can be several reasons as to why your Air Conditioning unit is making weird noises. It can be loose screws, broken fan motor or compressor, faulty fan motor bearing, broken or worn-out belt, dust particles getting stuck in a condenser, leaking refrigerator, obstruction in fans, fault in electrical signals etc.,
If your air conditioner is making noises, you cannot be sure of the cause as to why it is making noise, but one thing that you need to do at the earliest is contacting experts from Wtfixair Air conditioner repair Newport. They not only identify the root cause of this issue but also fix it efficiently!
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs