What To Do When Your Home Feels Humid And Uncomfortable?
So, what you can do, when your Pakenham home feels like it’s uncomfortable with humidity? Firstly, turn on your air conditioning system to reduce moisture in your home. To keep your home cool and comfortable, even on the hottest days, there are some ways as follows:
- Maintain your aircon system
- Replace your air filters
- Get a dehumidifier
- Use ceiling to keep the airflow going
- Dery laundries outdoor
- Insulate cold water pipes
When you feel that humidity has taken over your home, take corrective action before it leads to greater damage. Have WtfixAir Air Conditioning Service Pakenham help to clear the air!! If you have queries about taking action and any other issues, call us today!
How to Improve Air Conditioner Efficiency?
The air conditioners contribute largely to increasing energy bills. But if you notice sudden high energy bills then you must contact air conditioning service Pakenham. The major reason for the sudden rise in bills can be your system is not operating well. The inefficient unit can cost you high energy bills as well as frequent repairs.
Signs your system is inefficient:
- Increase in cost: If your air conditioner unit is not operating efficiently. Then it draws more energy and results in higher bills. Also, the inefficiency of your unit may end up in frequent repairs.
- Short cycling: Short cycling is a process when the unit turns off without even cooling. The turning on and off occurs rapidly to meet the temperature demand.
- Ice formation on the compressor: Ice formation can occur due to a leak in the coolant line. Also, damage in coils or dirty air filters causes such problems.
- Unusual sound: Unusual sound like rotten egg, musty or fishy smell can be a sign to service the unit.
Ways to Increase Efficiency:
- Clean the dirt and debris from the vents
- Close all the doors and windows to avoid the escape of conditioned air
- Clean the outdoor unit, coils, and filters
- Fix the leakage, if any.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs