We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why should I consider a new high-efficiency air filter?
Air conditioning systems require filters to operate correctly. The function of air filters is to clean the air that circulates through the system.
WHY CHANGING AIR FILTER IS IMPORTANT?
Dirt and debris in the filter can obstruct airflow. This will increase the workload of your cooling system. To reduce wear and tear on your air conditioner you can replace the filter regularly. This will allow the free movement of air for improved indoor comfort.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN AIR CONDITIONER RUN WITHOUT AIR FILTER?
Without an air filter, the condensation drain will fail to drain the moisture from the system. The condensation will then start dripping down the pan. This will cause water damage to the whole system. Therefore, air filters are important for your air conditioner unit.
AIR FILTER MAINTENANCE:-
- Clogged air filters can damage heating and cooling equipment
- Dirty air filters can reduce the airflow inside the system
- Clogged air filters cannot remove particulates and contaminants effectively
BENEFITS OF HIGH-EFFICIENCY AIR FILTER:-
- Improve indoor air quality
- Keep furnace’s coils and heat exchangers clean
- Protect your air conditioner from dirt and debris
There are different types of high-efficiency air filters.
- UV light air filters
- Washable filters
- Electrostatic filters
- Media filters
- Pleated filters
- Spun glass filters
- HEPA filters
Choosing the air filters that are just right for your home can be difficult. Choosing the right filter depends on what you need to purify from the air. For personal assistance with your air filter needs, contact Air Conditioning Service Beaconsfield.
We will assist you in selecting the right filter for your individual needs. We offer an experienced staff to help answer any queries you may have. Contact Air Conditioner Service Beaconsfield online or call us today!!
What’s wrong with my air conditioner unit?
The most common air conditioning problem is improper operation. If your air conditioner is on, make sure to close your home’s windows and doors.
Other common problems with air conditioners result from faulty installation, poor service, and inadequate maintenance.
It is important to maintain your air conditioning system with Air Conditioner Service Beaconsfield.
COMMON CAUSES OF AIR CONDITIONER PROBLEMS:-
Low refrigerant indicates leaks in the refrigerant lines. This will affect the cooling of the air. Also, due to refrigerant leaks, the temperature will fluctuate. These leaks can be harmful to the environment.
When the evaporator coil gets too cold, a layer of ice can build up on the outside. This can cause your air conditioner to break down. Poor airflow, dirty air filters, and a lack of refrigerant cause frozen evaporator coils.
There is a fan that blows cool air over the outdoor unit. Sometimes, the fan stops working due to a faulty motor, lack of lubrication, or dirt and debris.
Check the working of the thermostat of your air conditioner. The problems in the thermostat shows:
- Incorrect reading of the temperature
- Air conditioner system blows out cool air and then lukewarm air
HOW TO PREVENT AIR CONDITIONER PROBLEMS:-
- Clean the dirty air filters
- Replace the battery and restart the thermostat
- Clean evaporator coils
- Find the leaks repair the holes in the lines
- Remove dirt from the drain
Aircon problems can be easily prevented with regular maintenance. Have an expert from Air Conditioning Service Beaconsfield inspect and tune-up your system.
Get helpful information from our free guide, online. We also offer coupons to help you save money.
Give us a call today!!
What Does A Professional Air Conditioning Repair Service Offer In Beaconsfield?
A Professional Repair Service offers quality services for your Air Conditioner that Beaconsfield residents can trust.
Therefore, all the work, which ranges from repair to installing a new system, is done professionally and with safe work practices.
Thus, to ensure that your system is working efficiently, the technician will complete the following set of duties:
- Replace and clean the air filters as needed.
- Clean coils, drain line, and fans properly.
- Checking and Repairing any damaged parts.
- Further, make sure that the thermostat is working fine.
- Lastly, remove any dirt or dust from the system.
So, for servicing, contact Air Conditioner Repair Beaconsfield.
What Are The Important Guidelines For Air Conditioning Repair?
Here are some of the important guidelines to keep in mind when it comes to repairing your air conditioner:
- Analyze the problems closely first and take out the cause of the issue.
- Remove and clean the dust and debris from the area around the unit.
- Try to clean the condenser coils before the summer.
- Clean or replace the air filters in your Air Conditioner system.
- Checking for faulty electrical connections or loose contacts.
- Motors and fans should be working efficiently.
- Recharge the refrigerant system and check for any leakage.
- Lastly, make sure the condensate drain is free of debris.
Moreover, the Air Conditioner Repair Beaconsfield will take care of all these issues, so contact them to fix the schedule.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs