Air Conditioner cooling problems are quite common especially in summer and here are some causes that could reduce the efficiency of your appliance.
- Wrong setting of the thermostat, make sure it is set for cold.
- Clogging of Filters and drain pipe.
- Faulty installation of new Air conditioners can also be the cause.
- Low Refrigerant level or leakage may contribute to this issue.
- Make sure you have bought Air Conditioner according to the size of the room, as otherwise most of your room will not get enough cooling.
- Lastly, check if the Air Conditioner fans are working properly or not.
Moreover, you will need to service it once a year to troubleshoot these issues. Thus contact Air Conditioner Repair for it.