Wtfixair Terms of Services
By using wtfixair services, you are agreeing and are bound to follow the below listed terms of service.
Violation of any of the terms of service may result in termination of your service or additional fee as applicable.
Copyright and Content Ownership
- All content provided on this website is copyright.
- All content provided over email or telephone is copyright.
- All content provided by the technician is copyright.
Using content that is subjected to copyright may land you into legal trouble.
Payments and Refunds
- All fees are inclusive of GST.
- Payments are processed at the time of booking and will act as a confirmation for appointment.
- Payments are processed in advance and the information about the same will appear in your bank card statement.
- All payments are processed by encrypted PCI compliant methods.
- Tax invoices will be automatically sent to the registered email id of the user on receipt of payment.
- Any installations require at least 50% of total payment to be processed as an advance non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation or rescheduling of existing appointment may be liable for additional fee.
- Refunds are processed according to our refund policy.
We at wtfixair try to make sure that our customers are satisfied in all situations. Thus we have drafted our refund policies in a fair and customer friendly way.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- In the event of cancellation of an existing appointment (i.e. booking time is finalized) with us, Wtfixair is entitled to and will charge $101 as cancellation fee.
- In the event of rescheduling of an existing appointment(i.e. booking time is finalized) with us, Wtfixair is entitled to and will charge $45 as rescheduling fee only under the below conditions :
- You reschedule the appointment within 24 hours of your appointment.
- You or an adult (18 years or above of age) are not available at the property at the time the technician was supposed to visit your premises.
- The Company, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your Service and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service for any reason at any time.
Appointments or Bookings
- The purchaser should be 18 years or above, if the purchaser is younger than the age specified then the service can be purchased only under the guidance of an adult.
- The purchaser should be present at the premises during the complete visit of the technician at the premises.
- In case the purchaser is below 18 years of age, an adult (18 years or above) must be present at the premises at the time of technician’s arrival at the premises till the end of the service (i.e. till the technician leaves the premises).
- In case there is no adult present at the premises at the time of technician’s arrival at the premises, the appointment is required to be rescheduled as per our cancellation and rescheduling policy.
- The purchaser (18 years of age or above) can nominate an agent to be present on their behalf during full duration of service. In such a case, any approvals, disapprovals or decisions taken by the agent will be considered as final and cannot later be disputed whatsoever.
- The purchaser or the agent nominated by the purchaser is solely responsible for providing approval on completion of the service.
- The purchaser is solely responsible to ensure that the equipment is ready and in a safe state.
- If your equipment or property is considered or deemed to be unsafe, then for OH&S reasons, the service will be cancelled or rescheduled as applicable or additional fee may be charged.
- If the weather is not found suitable and poses a OH&S risk for technicians, the appointment will be rescheduled and we at wtfixair will always try to notify you as soon as possible.
- Wtfixair is not responsible for any loss of any kind whatsoever that occurs on the property of the purchaser during the time of the service.
- The service is provided on “as available” basis.
- The use of our services is completely at the sole risk of the purchaser.
- Any sort of physical, verbal, written abuse (including abusive language, threats of abuse of any kind) of any company employee, technician or officer will result in immediate account termination and the company will not be obliged for any further service by the company.
- Under these circumstances, continued communication, action, or obligation will proceed at the sole discretion of the Company and by the method approved by the company.
- The company does offer warranties and guarantees on selected goods and services. The purchaser can ask about the same at the time of booking.
- The company does not offer any warranty or guaranty on any product or service unless stated at the time of booking.
- By using our services, you agree that the company shall not and will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Company; (iii) statements or conduct of any third party on the service; (iv) or any other matter relating to the service.
- Disputes with the quality of service should be addressed at the time of service to the technician attending your booking. Any disputes raised later will require investigation which may result in delays until a fair resolution is derived.
- Any disputes related to the company or service must be notified within a reasonable time frame.
For any queries or complaint you can always reach us at email@example.com or directly call us on 1300 709 107.