How to choose best AC Installation Service In Thornleigh
Everyone should be familiar with the installation of ACs. The editor has also talked a lot about whether it is wall-mounted or split-type ACs. However, there are actually window ACs on the Thornleigh market, which are similar to wall-mounted ACs. In order for everyone to better understand the installation of window ACs, the following; in Thornleigh window AC installation master clearly talked about the installation methods and precautions of window ACs for your reference.
Attention to the installation of window AC:
- During installation, the panel should be easily disassembled to ensure unobstructed air suction. The rear of the AC should maintain a space of more than 1 m, free from the influence of brick walls or other obstacles.
- The window AC installation location should be far away from the heat source.
- The installation location should be far away from the door to reduce the vibration caused by opening the door.
- The height of the window AC installation position should be 1.5-2 m, which is convenient for operation and maintenance.
- Sun visors should be installed to prevent sun and rain. The installation of ACs should not affect the interests of neighbors and others.
- After the window AC is installed, there should be a height difference of 1-3 cm between the indoor and outdoor, so that the condensation water can flow out of the outdoor.
Installation method of window AC:
- Determine the installation position of the window AC, measure the size of the AC, and open the installation hole. If the house has been constructed with reserved holes and brackets for the AC, the reserved holes should be checked and corrected; in some houses all around the reserved holes should be blocked, and both sides should be opened to prevent the suction from being blocked.
- Fix the mounting bracket: fix the bracket at the predetermined installation position, use a level to detect and correct the level, the outside of the mounting bracket is 6-10 mm lower than the inside.
- Remove the air filter and panel.
- Remove the chassis fixing plate, pull out the chassis and the parts fixed on the chassis from the outer box, then put the chassis on the mounting bracket, check the level with a spirit level, and fix it with bolts, and then the chassis and the entire part push it into the outer box horizontally and install the chassis fixing plate; and note that the AC should be tilted 6-10 mm backward and downward at this time, and the water outlet should be installed to ensure that the condensed water can be discharged smoothly.
- Use a spirit level to check whether the AC is level. If the AC is not in a horizontal state, there will be abnormal noise and vibration during the operation of the AC, which will affect the relative position deviation of the AC components.
- Install the air filter and the panel, and fix it.
- Check whether the side air inlets are blocked, and use foam or sponge to fill the sides with the casing.
Drainage: Generally, there will be condensed water drained behind the AC. The water should be drained into an appropriate place during installation to avoid neighbour disputes and environmental damage. If the AC is sprayed with condensate water on the condenser, pay attention to the noise. The drain must be cleaned up, otherwise the accumulation of impurities will cause corrosion or mosquito growth.
Grounding: Safety should be the top priority. The installer should check whether the power socket provided by the user has been effectively grounded.
Trial Run: After all window AC installations are completed, it can be powered on for trial run. The installer only needs to test the sound and function, and the temperature difference between the inlet and outlet air is generally greater than 8 degrees, which can be regarded as normal. Generally, you can pull down the panel and filter screen to judge by the condensation on the surface of the evaporator. If it is a window type AC with remote control function, check whether the function of the remote control is normal.
The process of window AC installation in has become simpler in recent years in Thornleigh city, thanks to the availability of services such as getting an air conditioner installed quickly, which involves making a phone call and having an experienced air conditioner installer come to your home or place of business. If you would like to have a window air conditioner installed in your home or workplace, you may contact the companies listed below using the phone numbers listed below.