Rydalmere Perfect AC Service Provider
Ac installation becomes a difficult task when you don’t have a perfect hand to assist you and install it. So, it becomes essential to have one of the best AC installation companies who have qualified AC installation contractors. They will make the task of installation easier and less cumbersome. They also help you with the AC maintenance service and Ac repair service in addition to the AC installation service.
Here we have a quick run through the Guidelines that we keep in mind and so you should follow when it comes to split AC unit installation.
- The indoor unit of a split air conditioner must be mounted on a wall that can support the unit’s weight.
- For efficient air flow, the interior unit of a split air conditioner requires at least 15 cm of open space around its top and sides.
- For effective cooling within the room, the split AC indoor unit should be positioned at a height of 7-8 feet above the ground.
- When mounting the aluminum bracket on the wall, ensure that it is tilted slightly so that the indoor unit of the split AC, when installed, is likewise tilted slightly to allow unrestricted flow of condensed water from the drain pipe.
- Split AC indoor and outdoor units should be installed away from direct sunlight for effective cooling.
- The split air conditioner’s exterior unit must be set on a level, firm surface. The compressor, condenser, and fan motor, among other split AC components, are housed in this unit. If the unit is not set on a level surface, it may shake excessively, potentially causing copper pipe breakage, coolant leaking, and compressor/condenser damage. Furthermore, the vibrating machine produces a great deal of noise, which may bother you and your neighbors.
- When it comes to cooling, the distance between the interior and outdoor units is crucial. The coolant travels between the interior and outdoor split AC units through copper tubes at a relatively low temperature. When the refrigerant moves between the units, there is always some loss of cooling action to the environment. As a result, the distance between the indoor unit of a split AC and the outdoor unit of a split AC should be kept as short as possible to minimize this loss. The maximum distance between the inside and outside split AC units is approximately 15 meters.
- The outdoor unit of a split air conditioner should be placed in an open area so that the heat dissipated from the condenser is not obstructed.
Just Contact Us with Any Issue Related to Your Air Conditioner in Rydalmere!