All the time WtFixAir maintenance has many more benefits than just being ready to go when the hot weather starts. Make your unit last longer, which means you won’t have to buy a new one in the long run. Excellent models should be serviced and cleaned once a year. At Beachmere WtFixAir provide AC installation services.
- Make sure the system is running well, which means keeping energy costs low every day.
- Make sure the air conditioner filters are clean and circulating clean air through your home. Dirty filters can encourage mold and bacteria growth and make deodorizing filters less effective.
- If you want your air conditioner to turn on and work well when you press the ON button, this isn’t the case.
How often should you do this to have your air conditioner checked out?
Based on how often your air conditioner is used and if it is cool only or reverse cycle, you should decide how often your air conditioner needs service. If you use the air conditioner every day, we recommend getting it checked out every three months to keep it in good shape. Only excellent models get a check-up every year at the start of the summer.
Why Wtfix Air?
- Cheap aircon installation prices
- Quick and professional service
- In Beachmere, we are just a few miles away from Beachmere, so we can help our customers quickly and get them to Beachmere right away.
- Reliable, well-trained technicians. Because we live in southeast Queensland, we know what people need for air conditioning.
- The installation vehicle, equipment, and installation team must get to the site and the inside and outside locations where the indoor and outdoor units are to be mounted.
- If a compressor unit is more than 2.4 meters above ground level, it may cost more to install because of National Occupational Health and Safety rules.
- It includes travel time, parking, ferry fees, and more.
- The home’s wiring, power supply, and switchboard must meet state and federal standards and be within 15 meters of the outside compressor unit.
- Any extra costs will need to be agreed upon before the job starts.
- Asking the Units to be paid for before work starts.
Split systems can be installed on single-story homes made of brick veneer, weatherboard, or hardy plank and have a pitched roof, a ground-mounted compressor, electricity, and an outside isolation switch. There are also 15 meters of electrical wiring included in the price. From there, everything else will cost extra. Please see the Shop for the correct prices.