We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Choosing the best Heater service for your home?
Heaters are really important to survive those freezing temperatures of the winter season. Without a heater, you can’t enjoy your Christmas holidays and those cozy vibes. If you really don’t want your heater to start acting up in the middle of winter days and leave you shivering, just have it maintained before the season. It could be the best you can do. WtfixAir is the most preferred for Heater service Cranbourne. We can assure you of the best Heating service. Our experts are available 24/7. So feel free to contact us whenever you need.
Well, as you are aware of the fact that you should only go for professional service when it comes to your heating system. This can be really beneficial for your system’s smooth functioning and a long-lasting lifespan. Browse it below to know some benefits that you will get by choosing the best Heating service in Cranbourne:-
- Better and improved air quality – A proper maintenance can give you the best air quality as needed. If you are having any kind of allergies you should keep a close check on this one. Proper maintenance can improve your indoor air quality. As clean filters help in cleaning the dust and debris from the environment more efficiently making it cleaner than ever before. If you’re ignoring this, it can cause harm to the health of you and your family.
- Less energy consumption – If your system is properly maintained, it will work smoothly and efficiently. Which in turn will result in less energy consumption to operate and hence your bills will be lowered. An expert can also improve its working efficiency. With proper servicing there will be less or chance of breaking down your heater in between freezing winters.
How to take care of your Heater?
Heaters are no doubt your lifesaver during glacial winter days and nights. Just like any other appliance, the heater also demands a proper maintenance schedule. If not done so, it will definitely act up in the middle winter season. And nobody wants that right? So in order to keep it working smoothly and efficiently you have to make sure it is properly maintained before the season. It is also recommended to hire professionals for servicing your heater. WtfixAir is the most preferred company for Heater service in Cranbourne. We own a team of skilled and licensed technicians that are highly effective in their work. Well, you might be wondering about some ways to take care of your heater, so that it can be protected from serious issues. Your search is over here. Browse it below to know some ways to take care of your Heater:-
- Keep changing the filters regularly – Filters are one of the most important components that help in keeping the air cleaner and healthier. With time air filters collect a lot of dust which makes it harder for them to operate. This results in more consumption of energy, which eventually increases the electricity bills. To avoid this, it is recommended to clean or change your filters in a span of 3 months or so.
- Keep a check on air ducts too- You should always keep a close check on air ducts. They are also important for the proper functioning of your heater.
- Make sure your vents are clean- As winter approaches, you should check all the vents in your home to make sure they are clean. As they are the ones that will pass the air all over your home. The biggest issue they face is blockages due to furniture and other objects. Try to free up space near vents for better functioning.