How to tell if the capacitor is bad for your Air conditioner?
With the onset of summers, the need for air conditioners rises rapidly. It’s totally ok to freak out if your air conditioner system stops working. After all, nobody wants to feel Drowning in sticky sweat all summer noon. An Air conditioner capacitor is a cylinder-shaped small object present inside your unit. It sends energy to the AC motor to start operating. If your capacitor is not working properly your system won’t be able to function as well.
But the question is, how to predict if Capacitor goes bad? That’s why we are here to know the most common symptoms if you know when your capacitor goes bad.
- The most common system anyone can notice easily is when an air conditioner stops blowing cool air. This can be a troubleshoot for you. Try to turn off your air conditioner and then back on again. But if the problem remains then it’s better to call WtfixAir professional. We are the best Air conditioner services in Watsonia North.
- If there is a capacitor failure then you might see a creepy rise in your electricity bills. This is because your air conditioner has to work harder which leads to more energy consumption.
- If you are noticing strange noises whenever you turn your air conditioner on, it might be due to capacitor failure.
- If your unit is turning old. It may show many issues while operating. The capacitor has a short lifespan than your system. Try to keep a check by regularly servicing. WtfixAir offers the best Air conditioning service in Watsonia North. It will prolong the lifespan of your system.
- Another common symptom of capacitor failure is when your air conditioner shuts off while operating
- Or maybe worse. If your air conditioner has permanently stopped working.
Why some spots in my home face humidity and are uncomfortable?
There might be times when you feel that your air conditioner isn’t cooling all the parts of your house uniformly. This issue might arise in the case of Ducted Air Conditioners. Ducted air conditioners are systems that are installed all over your place with the use of ducts. These are usually used at places which have a bigger area to cool, for example, a villa, auditorium, etc.
If you feel the humidity in any part of your place, it means that a particular duct or vent isn’t working. When posed with such a problem, it is important to resolve such issues as soon as possible. It is a well-known fact that excessive humidity can even cause damage to your property. It can be harmful to the wooden furniture and the paint as well. Therefore, to save your costs, it is important that you pay attention to several aspects that point towards excessive humidity.
Signs that you are facing excess humidity at your place
- Condensation on windows, mirrors, etc.
- Discoloration of walls due to an excess amount of moisture
- Wet stains on the ceiling
- Dampness in walls causing the paint to peel down
- The smell of mold or mildew
If you notice any of these signs, you should contact professionals as soon as possible.
Causes of excess humidity in some parts of your place
- Blockages in ducts – When the air ducts are filled with debris, it causes blockages that restrict the airflow. This causes the flow of unfiltered air, containing moisture.
- Mold or mildew – At times, mold or mildew might grow inside the ducts, which causes excess moisture in the air.
- Water leaks – Leakages of water inside the device makes the air excessively humid.
So, to resolve such issues, you can contact WtfixAir. They are a group of certified technicians who are ready to provide you the best Air Conditioning Service in Watsonia North, that too at reasonable costs. So book an appointment today!
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs