Is your Air conditioner system struggling or broken?
If you are living in Viewbank, then you can’t think of surviving a single day without an Air conditioner. That is why it gets more important to keep a check whether your air conditioner is working effectively or not.
If your air conditioning system is not working properly then it may disturb your comfort level while making you lazy. An expert Air conditioner service in Viewbank, WtfixAir is here to tell you some signs and reasons to know if your air conditioner system is struggling or broken.
- Strange sounds- It is usual in some air conditioners to make a sound while you turn them on. But if your air conditioner is making strange loud noises while operating then it might be due to an issue. It can be due to loose parts inside your air conditioning system.
- Musty odor- If there is a musty smell coming out of your Air conditioner vents, it can be something really irritating to deal with. You may probably have mold making colonies inside your Air conditioner ducts.
- Leakages- If you are facing any kind of leakage problem in your air conditioning system then immediately call WtfixAir. We own a team of skilled technicians that can fix any issue properly. And leakages are something that can quickly damage your system. For instance, it could be a refrigerant leak which can cause health issues. To stop it from becoming something serious, you should immediately contact us. We are well known for air conditioning services in Viewbank.
- Not cooling efficiently- If your Air conditioner isn’t operating properly you will easily notice a lack of cooling air from the vents. If this is happening then there may be a chance that the system compressor has failed.
- Deformity in maintaining temperature- It is also one of the most common signs of having issues with your system.
Why is my Air conditioner turned off and on regularly?
If your Air conditioner is turning on and off regularly then short cycling is the one to blame. It is the most common air conditioner problem among owners. If your unit is turning on and off more often, it will consume more power. Also, your system will fail to operate smoothly for a longer time period. Hence, your electricity charges will increase rapidly because of more energy consumption. You don’t want this to happen right? So read it below to know the reason why your air conditioner keeps turning on and off and how to secure it.
- Bad thermostat – a thermostat measures the temperature of the air around it so that it can turn on and off your air conditioning system when required. It should not be located close to any hotter place or thing. Like near a window receiving direct sunlight or near any heating object like a lamp.
- Clogged air filters – This is the most common cause of air conditioner issues. If your system’s air filters are clogged it will restrict proper airflow in the air conditioner. Hence, causing the problem of short cycling.
- Grubby condenser coils- If your system coils are filled with dirt and debris then it may cause a problem of regular turning on and off. If you have not performed regular maintenance of your system then it may cause dirt to get stuck in the coils. Eventually, your air conditioning system would overheat and turn off.
- Leakage in refrigerant- Refrigerant is a coolant in your air conditioner that absorbs heat and cools down the air inside your home. If your system is low on refrigerant, the compressor will not function properly. Refrigerant leaks can be dangerous for your system as they damage your air conditioner in no time. Call WtfixAir, for a professional servicing your system. We have the best air conditioning service in Viewbank
What is an Air Conditioning Service Checklist for my Air conditioner?
Air conditioners contribute to lower efficiency (i.e. greater utility costs), frequently to a premature failure of expensive pieces, due to failure in the maintenance routines. To avoid this, get your central A/C system tested once a year by WtfixAir, an Air Conditioner repair in Viewbank. Follow this Checklist:
- Clean the condenser coils outside and the evaporator units inside.
- Check the amount of refrigerant in the system.
- Drain pans and condensate drains inspection
- Examine the motor and blades of the outside fan
- Make that the compressor and refrigerant tubes are working perfectly
- Lubricated Moving components
- Examine any electrical connections.
- Air filters should be inspected and cleaned or replaced as needed.
- Perform a system-wide test.
- Look for leaks and other issues in the ductwork
How did air conditioning repairs help solve your noise restriction problems?
If your air conditioner is producing a lot of noise, the issue might be faulty bearings, which are best addressed by a professional appliance repair expert of WtfixAir. Call us at 1300 019 320 for Air Conditioner repair in Viewbank. However, you might be able to resolve the problem with some basic lubrication.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs