Air Conditioning Services Thornbury
An air conditioning system is the most expensive appliance in your home. You surely have invested a lot in it to save you and your loved ones from the hot and humid days of summer. And you really do not want anything bad happening to your air conditioning system. Therefore one simple way to protect your air conditioner is to cover or shade the area around the compressor. This will lower the temperature outdoors and reduce the chances of damage. You can also take air conditioning services Thornbury for increasing the lifespan of your Air conditioner.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
What are the factors that affect the air conditioner service life?
If your Air conditioner that was totally working fine starts acting up. This triggers that there is something wrong with your system. Something that can reduce the lifespan of your air conditioning system. An AC is an expensive appliance. Hence you should not overlook any issue or it may lead to serious damage resulting in costly maintenance or maybe worse.
Here are some factors that affect the lifespan of your Air conditioning system:-
- Continuous operation- If your Air conditioning system is working whole day and night, then it’s hard to avoid issues. Therefore repair should be done immediately. If you ignore it and let your air conditioner operate then it may contribute to reducing the lifespan of your system. That’s why repair and maintenance both are important to undergo.
- Inferior installation- If your Air conditioner is placed in the wrong location or the parts are not properly attached there are very less chances that your system will work efficiently for a long time.
- Low-quality brand – While purchasing an air conditioner you should pay close attention to the brand. A well known brand contributes a lot in deciding the lifespan of an appliance.
- Thermostat settings- Always have a programmed thermostat to conserve energy. The lower your thermostat is, the more energy it will consume while working.
- Dirty coils – If you are not keeping your coils clean, it will restrict their ability to transfer heat. Hence, making it more difficult to move heat out of your home and office wherever your AC is placed.
- Poor maintenance- Repair and maintenance are the most essential things to carry on timely. Like any other appliance an air conditioner also needs maintenance to work properly and enhance it’s lifespan.
Try our expert services at WtfixAir. We are well known for air conditioner services Thornbury.
Why shading your air conditioner can increase its efficiency?
Read it below to find out why shading your air conditioner system can increase its efficiency.
Shading is really helpful inefficiently working your system. One of the most effective ways to create a shade near a compressor is by planting trees. According to the U. S. Department of energy, this can make you increase the working efficiency of your Air conditioner. Planting just 3 to 4 trees near the compressor and windows will reduce your annual cost also.
Trees are beneficial in reducing the temperature outside by cooling the air around and blocking sunlight from heating up the ground. If there is no shade available, the ground will absorb heat the whole day while releasing it all at night. As a result, it will make your air conditioning system work harder than required. It will be more excellent to shade your air conditioner if you are living in a brick house. Think about having a garden full of shrubs and trees. It will make your home look beautiful and will be more cost-effective.
Although do not restrict the airflow of your Air conditioner. Also don’t allow moss or vegetation like leaves log your unit. Overall shading your AC will add years to your system. If you’re looking forward to gaining more knowledge about the best kind of plants and trees, contact WtfixAir. Our team is well known for air conditioning services Thornbury. We’ll be happy to help.
When should I get my air conditioner serviced?
Routine maintenance is really important if you have an air conditioner. Unfortunately, many homeowners don’t bother to do so until their unit betrays them on a hot summer day. If you want to have a longer lifespan for your system then you must take good care of it. According to the experts, an air conditioner should be serviced once a year. Now you might be wondering what’s the best time to do so? Well, it’s Spring because during this time it’s easier to get the best air conditioner repair in Thornbury. Also, you’ll be assured that your air conditioning system isn’t going to act up during summers.
Why does the fan keep running on my air conditioner?
If you’re a homeowner, you might have come across this issue. A constantly running air conditioner fan is a signal that there’s something wrong with your unit. Some of the most common reasons of this issue are:-
- If your air conditioner is not able to cool your room properly.
- A malfunctioning thermostat as it is not just used to set the temperature.
- Any electrical issues may also cause the air conditioner fan to keep running.
Therefore, if you’re facing this issue with your system, it’s better to call for an expert air conditioner repair Thornbury.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs