Why does my air conditioner drain pan keep filling up?
If this does it yourself fail to give you results. Call a professional. As soon as possible. The air conditioner is an expensive investment to just overlook any issue that can be a serious problem for the system. If your drain pan is full of water and you do not know what to do. Then let WtfixAir help you. We are the best-known air conditioner service Thomastown.
When an Air conditioner drain pan is full of water it is due to the blocked drain pipes. As this place is a breeding ground for bacteria and mold. After a certain period of time algae log the drain pipes and cause water leakage into the drain pan. If this issue is not addressed as soon as possible it can result in serious damage to your air conditioning system.
Although unblocking the drain pipe is simple. You first have to turn off the supply of the Air conditioner. Once it is done you are ready to go ahead. Start off by inspecting the tubing in your air conditioning system. Make sure there are not any leakage problems or cracks in the drain line. If an issue occurs replace the pipe or drain line. After replacing the pieces, remove the water that is collected in the drain pan of your Air conditioner system. Once this all is done, it’s time to unblock. Now remove the PVC cap from the drain pipe and clear the clog with a wire brush. Remember to use bleach to remove any algae or mold that are causing problems.
How to beat the heat when choosing air conditioner service Thomastown?
Have you noticed your air conditioner not operating properly? Or is it getting less efficient day by day? Having an Air conditioner can give you various benefits. Especially when summers are claggy and you are living in Thomastown. The second hottest place in Gujarat. This city lies near the tropic of cancer. Resulting in hot and humid days. This arouses a need for an air conditioner to peacefully pass your days and nights.
An air conditioner to operate properly, it will need proper and punctual maintenance. But many people make a blunder as they try to repair air conditioners on their own. This can cause serious damage to your system. Hence making the repair more expensive. Air conditioner service is not an easy task to perform. You should always hire professionals for this work. If your Air conditioner is not serviced properly, it will lose its cooling power. The damage caused can result in higher cost of repair. Not only this your air conditioner will lose its efficiency to make the environment healthy and cool. If you’re looking for a company that can offer you professional and licensed technicians for servicing, they must choose WtfixAir for air conditioning services Thomastown.
Below mentioned are some air conditioner service tips to beat the heat:-
- Check your filters at least once in a month- You should always check your filters once in every month. Air conditioner filters are the ones that collect dust and dirt. Cleaning them is an essential task. Especially during summer’s when dust and pollutants are high. If your AC filters are blocked they will consume more energy.
- Hire a professional technician – You should always opt for a professional technician. At WtfixAir, we provide you the best technicians for air conditioner service Thomastown.
- Make sure your thermostat is in a cool and shady place.
- Weatherproof your house – Use caulking to seal doors and windows. This will prevent cold air from leaving your home.
- Don’t touch the dial on the thermostat.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs