Is the indoor fan of your Air Conditioner not working?
The Air Conditioner has 2 fans. One of them is installed in the outside unit, while one in the inside unit. Here, we will be talking about the indoor fan. If the indoor fan stops working, it blacks the airflow to the main air conditioning unit. At times, this problem leads to even greater threats if it isn’t dealt with at the early stages. You should contact professionals to thoroughly deal with issues related to your indoor fan.
Reasons for issues arising in the indoor fan of your Air Conditioner
The major reasons due to which the fan of the main unit might stop working are:
- The motor is not working – The fans work due to the support of the motors. If they are broken, the fans would stop working as well.
- Insufficient power supply – If the fans aren’t receiving a sufficient amount of electricity, they cannot start. You should get your electric connections checked in such a case.
- Loose belt – Older air conditioning units have a belt installed with the fans to make them work. If the belts are loose, the fans won’t rotate.
These are some issues that might need professional attention. Therefore, you should contact WtfixAir as soon as possible. They are a group of certified technicians providing expert advice and solutions for all your HVAC-related issues. Book an appointment today!
Is your Air Conditioner having a refrigerant leak?
The refrigerant of your air conditioner comes under constant pressure, mostly in the cooling season. Sometimes, due to the overburden, it can develop some leaks in its pumps or ducts. Refrigerant leaks can prove very harmful for your air conditioner. They can trigger the freezing of the ducts and motors, which will restrict the airflow in the device and cause an emergency breakdown. At times like these, you might even have to get a complete replacement for your device. This will add up to your cost further on. Therefore, regular maintenance of the device is very important to avoid such issues.
Signs that your device is facing a refrigerant leak
Your air conditioner might give several common signs if it’s facing a refrigerant leak. You should be alert to these signs and take action upon them without any delay. This will help you to deal with any problems at the early stages, without harming your device. The common signs are:
- Insufficient cooling
- High levels of humidity in indoor air
- Extended cooling cycles
- Unusually high electricity bill
- Water leaks or freezing
- Unusual sounds
So, if your device is facing any of these problems, you should instantly get it checked. You can try contacting WtfixAir. Their expert technicians will visit your house at suitable timings and run an all-round check for your device. Book an appointment today!
Is your Air Conditioner Vibrating?
An air conditioner is a delicate device, which can break down easily if not taken care of. It requires regular maintenance in order to last long. If you don’t follow up with the servicing schedule, one of the many problems you can face is vibrations. An air conditioner starts vibrating heavily due to many reasons. When this happens, you should first of all turn it off so that it does not cause any further damage. Then you should seek professional help as soon as possible to resolve this kind of issue.
Reasons why your air conditioner is vibrating
There can be many reasons for which your air conditioner might be vibrating. Some might be complex, while others can be simple as well. These are:
- The device requires cleaning – Sometimes, dust and other particles can clog your device from the inside, which might cause heavy vibrations.
- The motors are broken – When the fan motors are broken, they cause unusual sounds due to which the whole system starts shaking.
- The compressor unit is not working – If the compressor stops working, the vents start making a heavy and disturbing vibration.
So if you’re facing any of such problems, you need to contact WtfixAir. WtfixAir is a customer-trusted brand with world-class technicians. They will visit your house and examine the root of your problem and provide permanent solutions. Contact them today!
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs