Why Is My Air Conditioner Fan Not Spinning?
If you notice that your system is running but there is no cool air and the fan is also not spinning. Then in such a case, you must immediately call WtfixAir for air conditioner service Templestowe Lower. Our experts will diagnose the issue and fix it in no time.
Reasons for the fan not spinning:
- Capacitor issue: It is the most common issue. The dead capacitor can be a major cause of the fan not spinning. There are two types of capacitors. One is a start capacitor and another one is a run capacitor. The start capacitor sends the signal to the motor. And the run capacitor keeps the motor running. Over time, it gets worse and needs replacement.
- Burnt up the motor: Another reason for the issue includes the burnt up the motor of the fan. It is possible the motor of the fan is overworking and due to heavy load, it may be burnt up.
- Power issues: Check if the unit is getting enough power supply. Because it is possible that due to overheating, the system’s circuit breaker trips down.
- Dirty air filters: The dirty and clogging of air filters can result in ice formation. Also, it restricts airflow. So, it puts more stress on the fan.
How To Remove Mold From Air Conditioner Ducts?
Your air conditioners are prone to accumulate dirt and debris and block the airflow. But you can avoid breakdown of your system with efficient air conditioning service Templestowe Lower. However, every 6 months or at least once a year you must take professional servicing to ensure proper operation. WtfixAir offers technicians who are brand experts and check all components. So, you can rely on our 24/7 air conditioner service Templestowe Lower.
Due to dirt and debris, the dirt may block your air filters and duct systems. So, regular servicing is important to ensure there is no mold infestation. Also, you can notice the mold formation and its growth around the ducts. And you may encounter a musty smell because of its growth in your system. However, sometimes it is not noticed without specific equipment.
A warm location with a higher water vapor content can be prone to mold formation. Also, more water vapor content in ducts can cause this issue. You can get rid of the molds with any of the listed below methods.
- You can use a DIY solution to fix the problem. But it is highly advisable to contact a service provider. You can clean the molds with a DIY solution. The solution should consist of 1 household detergent, ½ tablespoon baking soda, and one cup of water.
- Also, you can buy approved mold removal. However, if you do not have any idea of using it. You must contact a brand expert.
- Replace the air filters from time to time.
- Insulate the air ducts to avoid any condensation within the ducts.
- Check for leakages, if any, fix it immediately.
How Much Would It Cost To Repair An Air Conditioning At My Home In Templestowe?
If your system is not cooling efficiently then you need to contact the experts to fix the issue. WtfixAir charges the cost of air conditioner repair in Templestowe Lower depending on your system and the type of repair. However, it is roughly $217, which may vary as per the issue. You can prevent significant repairs by correct installation and then yearly servicing. The cost of the repair depends upon the following parameters.
- Cost of the repair per hour in your area.
- Also, the cause of malfunction decides the cost.
- If it is necessary to replace any part or not.
- Discounts for regular customers.
Where Can I Get Professional Service And Good Advice About Air Conditioning Repair?
Any breakdown in the system needs experts to solve the issue. You can contact WtfixAir for the best and efficient air conditioner repair in Templestowe Lower. However, hiring any random service provider is not trustworthy. So, you need to do proper research and check the background before hiring a service provider. Here are some factors that help to differentiate reputed service providers like us.
- License to offer service in the area.
- More than 5 years of experience in this domain.
- Also, they should offer guarantees on their services like WtfixAir.
- Ready to offer services 24/7.
- Experts and quality technicians.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs