Air Conditioning Services Sunshine West
If you want to get rid of the air conditioning problem, call WtfixAir. We own licensed professionals that can check over the issue with full efficiency in work. You are never going to regret hiring us. That's our promise. We are best for air conditioning services in Sunshine West.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
How to improve air conditioner efficiency?
An air conditioner is the most useful appliance, especially during summer. It keeps our indoor temperature stable. Also, your conditioner is the only appliance that uses a lot of energy to operate. Although if you are properly maintaining your air conditioning system, you can definitely save a lot. On the other hand, ignoring the service and maintenance task leads to more energy consumption by the system. Resulting in higher electricity bills. Oh, but don’t panic! We have bought some ways that can help in improving the efficiency of your Air conditioner.
- Vacuum and unblock your vents – Your air conditioner will only work efficiently if it’s vents are free from dust and debris. If you are not sure whether your air conditioner vents are blocked or not. Turn on the air conditioning of your house, check all the vents. If you notice lack of airflow then it is the sign of your duct being blocked. Now with full patience, clean the vents and Vacuum. This will improve the airflow and efficiency of your system.
- Keep your Doors and windows closed – If your Doors or windows are open then cool air will easily escape outside and this will lead to serious efficiency in maintaining the temperature.
- Keep our outdoor unit clean- This is the most common thing that everybody does. If you are frequently cleaning your outside unit then there will be more efficient airflow. However, it can be a little difficult to clean the condenser if you are new at this. For an in-depth cleaning then contact WtfixAir. Our expert technicians are highly skilled in their work. We are the most preferred for air conditioning services in Sunshine West. They will ensure the proper technique that can clean your condenser effectively without any further damage.
- Location of the thermostat – Make sure there is no heat-producing object like a lamp, placed near your thermostat. As it will lead to inefficiency in detecting temperature. Make sure to consult WtfixAir. We are experts in installing any air conditioner system.
What are the causes of air conditioner airflow problems?
If you have an air conditioner then it’s very common to have airflow problems. If you are not maintaining a regular cleaning of the coils and filters then your Air conditioning system will face this problem more often. Disordering in maintenance schedules can also cause more notable issues that can go beyond repair.
Although there are several reasons that can contribute to the poor performance of airflow. Let’s have a look at them:-
- Obstruction in the condenser unit- This is a common issue found in air conditioning systems. If you want to reduce the cost of repairing you must pay attention to these small issues. It will help you in avoiding any further damage condenser units are generally found outdoors. The leaves, dust and debris get accumulated in the outdoor unit and start affecting the airflow.
- Blockage in vents and registers – Always ensure that your vents are not covered by furniture or anything. As this will block the airflow through vents. How well your air conditioning system performs depends upon the level of its maintenance. This issue is quite easy to handle just make sure there is no object blocking the vent and registers of your Air conditioner. And yes that’s it! Your room temperature will be back to normal again.
- Dirty coils- When dust passes through the air filters it gets clogged in the ductwork. Air conditioner ducts are too narrow already. When clogged with dust and debris, they result in airflow problems. These problems become more frequent if you are residing in a busy city like Sunshine West. So, to get rid of these problems you can contact to air conditioning service in Sunshine West.
Why does my air conditioner not blow cool air?
Proper care of the system is very important to ensure smooth operation of the unit round the year. If your system is not blowing cold air then it is wise to contact for air conditioner repair in Sunshine West. Because several factors can cause this problem and need professionals to fix it.
- There can be some fault with a thermostat which may be causing short cycling.
- Clogging in air filters and evaporator coils can cause this issue too.
- Lack of refrigerant also hinders the cooling process.
- Also, there can be some fault in the compressor or motor blowing cold air.
Why does my air conditioner not turn on?
You can avoid several problems in your system with proper maintenance every year. However, still due to many factors you can face the problem like your system won’t turn on. In such a case, you can call technicians from WtfixAir for efficient and quick air conditioner repair in Sunshine West. Following are some common possible reasons contributing to this issue.
- Firstly, there can be some problems with the wiring. Any damage to wires can cause such a problem.
- Sometimes low-level coolant does not allow the system to turn on.
- Other reasons can be short cycling, fault in blower fans, compressors, or motors.
- Lastly, dirty coils and fins can cause this issue.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs