Start the Spring season off with Air conditioning service
As the air starts to get warmer with new flowers and leaves blooming all around. Yes, it’s Spring! As you are looking forward to enjoying the summer, don’t forget to start off with the most important thing that will keep you active the whole summer. Air conditioner obviously! Spring is considered the best time to schedule an air conditioner service. What can be more comforting than a fluent working system all summer to keep you cool. Air conditioner maintenance requires a full examination of the system by a trained and skilled technician. You can hire a skilled technician for WtfixAir – Air Conditioning service in Sunshine North.
Spring is the best time. As with increasing heat in the air, it’s better to have your air conditioner repaired before the summers hit the peak of boiling temperature. Also, the best technicians get busier as we move towards summers. So it’s better to have yours serviced before. Don’t wait until your air conditioning system creates serious issues that can go far beyond repair. Hence causing more costly servicing. Below listed are some benefits of springtime air conditioner servicing:-
- Reduction in electricity bills- The smoother your air conditioner will work, the less energy it will consume while operating. Timely maintenance of your air conditioner is really necessary as it helps in reducing your electricity bill by 20%.
- No need of repairing – If you have scheduled timely maintenance by a professional then there will be no need of any repairing in near future. Tune-ups help in catching small issues at an early stage before they tend to become a bigger problem.
- Prolong the lifespan of your system – A proper and timely maintenance helps in increasing the lifespan of your Air conditioner system. After all, everybody wants to use it for a longer period of time. So that it could be worth its value. Maintenance will not only prolong its lifespan but also makes it more efficient.
Is that frustrating musty smell coming from your air conditioner? Here’s how to get rid of it.
If an air conditioner is overall working then people tend to ignore the small issues going on with it. Everybody takes them for granted. But if you are experiencing a strange musty odour out of your Air conditioner, you can no longer ignore the issue. It will only become more irritating day by day. Read it below to know the reasons and also how to get of rid of this musty odour:
- Moisture in Air ducts- The moisture in air conditioner ducts occur due to the difference between outside temperature and temperature in air conditioner vents. Although, it is a really common issue it is not easy to clean it by oneself. You should always seek an expert technician as we offer at WtfixAir. We are foremost for air conditioning services in Sunshine North.
- Frozen evaporator coils- An air conditioner assimilates all the hot air of your home and provides cooling. This cycle will only be possible if your system has clean air filters. If you are not cleaning it frequently, the dust and debris will clog them, causing water droplets of hot air to get collected in evaporator coils. After a while, as refrigerants continue to cool the air, the water droplets inside it will freeze.
- An overflowing drain pan- As your air conditioner becomes old, with regular wear and tear the drain pan starts to get rusted. When this happens, it causes mold to build up and you will begin noticing the musty smell inside your home. This issue can be solved by purchasing a new drain pan or calling an expert technician to repair it.
- Blockage in condenser lines- The water that is accommodated in the drain pan is further drained outside with the help of condenser lines. Since the pipe is narrow and small it becomes a breeding ground for mold and algae. Resulting in Blockage of condenser lines that will further cause a musty odour in your home. This can be prevented by cleaning once every month. While doing so, remember to shut off the Air conditioner first.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs