Air Conditioning Services Sunbury
Our professional electricians very well know their job. You don’t have panic if your air conditioner goes down on the weekend night as long as WtfixAir is here. We are always glad to help you. In the field of air conditioner service Sunbury, WtfixAir is engaged in providing the best-experienced technicians. We are there for residential as well as commercial air conditioner service. We are foremost in coming up with the maintenance and repair of any system.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
How can I save my money on air conditioner service?
If you own an air conditioner then its maintenance should be your top priority. It ensures that your system is operating smoothly and efficiently. While maintaining the temperature according to your comfort level. And most importantly it will save your money. If your air conditioner works perfectly then it can do wonders. It can save your money on costly repairs and maintenance and will also enhance the lifespan of your compressor and other valuable parts.
Read it below to know how you can save your money on Air conditioner service:-
- Always clean your air filters – Your air conditioning system works for the whole day and night to give you the comfortable environment to live in. In this process, air conditioner filters collect dust and dirt that eventually affects its working. Hence it is recommended to clean them frequently and in a proper manner. You should clean your filters every 60 to 90 days. Whenever they seem dirty. The filters are usually located inside the bowler.
- Clear any vegetation or moss near the outside unit- Usually, it is suggested to grow trees near your outside unit to create a shade that is useful for it to work effectively. But sometimes vegetation like leaves and moss grow near it. Hence blocking its way. The outside unit needs at least 2 feet of space to work properly. So try to keep that area free from moss. Do a check on a regular basis as they grow really fast. It’s always better for you to pay attention in your yard so that it doesn’t create a problem for your outside unit.
- Always check your thermostat – You should have a programmed thermostat at your home or office wherever your air conditioner is. They are more effective and can be personalised for better efficiency.
- Check your drain pipes- Drain lines play an important role in the functioning of your Air conditioner. If they get choked due to algae or mold it should be repaired or it will keep on filling up your drain pan.
At WtfixAir, we offer a quality service under your budget without any unwanted additional costs. We are best known for air conditioning services Sunbury.
Will the air conditioner service technician visit my location?
Having an Air conditioner is no doubt an advantage for you. It reduces the humidity of the place thus making it cooler and able to survive. It also enhances the ability to focus on work which is surely not possible if you’re facing humidity the whole day. If the temperature is low, it can help in reducing dehydration as it lessens the problem of excess sweating. Therefore for an air conditioner to work properly, it requires proper repair and maintenance. It eventually becomes an essential task if you’re having an air conditioner.
So if you’re looking forward to servicing your air conditioner don’t worry, call WtfixAir. We are one of the most preferred companies for air conditioner services Sunbury. Now the question you might be having is, will any Air conditioning service technician visit my location? The answer is yes! WtfixAir owns a team of skilled and licensed professionals that can repair and install every Air conditioner. We are available 24 /7. Just call us and we will be right there at your location any time you want.
The first and the most important thing for an air conditioner to work properly is its installation. We have technicians that can install any kind of air conditioner. We’ll also assure that it remains safe for children as well as adults. Service and repair the other two important things to carry on. Our team is highly skilled in this work, as a proper servicing can create wonders for your system.
What to do with my air conditioner drainage problem?
Air conditioners have become a necessity, especially during the summers. Although you have to maintain your system which most of the homeowners ignore until they have a big trouble ahead. Lack of maintenance can result in malfunctioning of various parts of your air conditioner unit. Among which air conditioner drainage problems are the most common one. Reason can be the dirt and debris that your air conditioner collects while functioning. If you are not cleaning it regularly then it eventually blocks the drainage pipe. Due to which the water that was supposed to move outwards will overflow to the main unit. Hence causing the issue. If that happens you should immediately call the experts in air conditioner service Sunbury. It can save your system from any further damage and also you from paying heavy bills.
What is the reason for the air conditioner compressor to overheat?
Air conditioning compressor is no doubt an important part of your unit. Although, it may stop working sometimes because of overheating issues. This is one of the most common air conditioner problems that wtfixair handles every year. You might be wondering what causes a compressor to overheat. So, here are some reasons:-
- A dirty condenser coil leads to the situation where your compressor has to work harder to do its job. This eventually causes it to overheat.
- Low refrigerant levels are also responsible.
- Insufficient insulation.
- Poor maintenance.
Therefore, it is suggested to have a proper maintenance schedule for your system. If your compressor is overheating it’s better to book air conditioner service Sunbury as soon as possible.