What to do when your home feels humid and uncomfortable?
High humidity feels disgusting!
High humidity in your home in the summertime is the common and worst thing. You feel miserable when it is too humid in your home. All you want is to relieve the discomfort and enjoy your home this summer.
HOW TO REDUCE HUMIDITY LEVELS?
Using Air Conditioner
Your air conditioner helps to reduce indoor humidity by removing warm and humid air. Keep humidity under control by frequently changing the air filters. Anything that restricts airflow in your air conditioner is due to a dirty filter.
Use Exhaust or Ventilation Fans
When you are showering or cooking, use exhaust or ventilation fans. After you are done with your activities, keep them on a little longer. These fans help in reducing indoor humidity.
Fix Leaking Pipes
To avoid indoor humidity fix any leaks if your system has. Signs of leaks include wet spots and irregular water bills. If the system has any leaks, fix it and wrap the exposed pipes in insulators. This will keep from forming condensation.
Keep Gutters Clean
Gutters are the cause of indoor water leaks. It is important to clean your gutters to avoid humidity.
Get a Dehumidifier
Dehumidifiers fit inside your furnace and remove moisture from the air. Get a dehumidifier to reduce indoor humidity.
Sometimes opening your window will help in reducing humidity levels.
However, do not do this too much when your air conditioner is running.
Take Cooler Showers
By lowering the temperature of your showers help with humidity levels.
Hot showers = high humidity
If you want a cool and happy summer, get in touch with Air Conditioning Service Rosebud West.
Our expert technicians at Air Conditioner Service Rosebud West will provide you the best. We will help you find the perfect solution to keep your home cool and comfortable.
So what are you waiting for?
Give us a call or schedule an appointment online, today!
Why is my home some rooms are warmer than others?
Have you noticed that some rooms in your home are always warmer than others?
Then have a look!!
CHECK SOME COMMON PROBLEMS:-
- Dirty air filters restrict airflow, not letting your home get cool air
- Certain rooms would not get enough air, due to clogged air ducts
- Closed vents in the rooms, cause them to be hotter
- A balanced air system would reach the same temperature at the same time.
COMMON REASONS WHICH MAKE A ROOM WARMER THAN OTHERS:-
An Air Conditioning Service Rosebud West will tell you the below reasons.
Position of the Room
The position of the room can have an impact on its temperature. If the room is exposed to sunlight, it would be hotter at night. Whereas, rooms that fall into the shadows remain cool throughout the day.
The balancing of air can cause a room to get warmer than others. You can eliminate this problem by cleaning the air ducts properly.
A home that does not have an adequate number of vents would make the room hotter. The problem is common if there are clogged air vents.
The return airflow gets choked in the system due to dirty filters. This hinders the air traveling to the other rooms. You should check the air filters regularly and also change them if needed.
Proper insulation keeps the cool air inside and the hot air outside. You can improve the insulation by sealing or changing the doors and windows.
If there is fluctuating voltage or low supply then fans would not work properly. This will increase the room temperature. Have an electrician check out the system and fix it.
Call over an electrician or Air Conditioner Service Rosebud West specialist to identify the issue.
Why is water leaking from my Air Conditioner?
Water leaks are one of the most prevalent problems that can occur with an air conditioner. It not only causes discomfort but also messes up the house. Here are some reasons for the Water Leak.
- Loosely connected or obstructed drain pipes are the most prevalent cause of water leakage from air conditioning systems.
- Corrosion in the old Air Conditioner drain pan or a damaged condensate pump can also start this issue.
- If the leak occurs mainly when the Air Conditioner is off, there may be an issue with the refrigerant or filters.
Furthermore, an air conditioner issue requires expert treatment; therefore, contact Air Conditioner Repair Rosebud West to resolve this issue effectively.
Why is my Air Conditioner fan not working efficiently?
Any issue with your Air Conditioner fan could affect the efficiency of the unit in a big way. Some of the common causes for it are.
- Check the power supply first. It’s possible that your compressor isn’t getting enough electricity, which in turn, causing issues with the fans.
- An Air Conditioner unit has several capacitors that signal whether the motor should start or continue to run. Any problem with it could eventually lead to the Air Conditioner fan failing.
- Dirt can also accumulate on the fan, clogging it and making it difficult to spin. As a result, make sure to clean it before attempting to start it with a wooden stick.
Additionally, seek aid from professionals from Air Conditioner Repair Rosebud West an effective solution to this problem.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs