How often should I change my Air Filters?
Air filters are one of the most important parts of an air conditioner. They ensure that the cool air produced by the device is pure and of high quality. However, they are one of the most delicate parts of your device as well. Their lifespan is short, and if they are not changed regularly, they might even pose problems to the main unit of your air conditioner. According to HVAC experts, you should get the air filters replaced once every 3 months (at least).
Factors affecting the lifespan of the Air Filters of your Air Conditioner
There are many factors that might affect the time duration in which you have to change your air filters. These are:
- The size of your house – The bigger the size of your house, the greater is the burden on the air filters.
- Indoor air quality – If the indoor air quality is bad, there are higher chances of a blockage in the air filters.
- How frequent you’re using the air conditioner
- Pets – If you’re a pet owner, you might want to change the air filters more frequently. This is because the hairs that your pet might shed can block them easily.
If you’re looking for professional services to change the air filters of your device, you should visit WtfixAir. They are a group of certified technicians assisting you with all kinds of HVAC-related problems. Book today!
An air filter is one of the most important parts of an air conditioner. The air filter lets you avoid dirt and dust which otherwise could have sneaked into your indoors. Different air conditioning services in Richmond have explained the idea of DIY air filter cleaning. The dirt in the filter is a common problem that can be dealt with by the customer itself. Just make sure you don’t use wet clothes or if you do so make sure you dry them before fitting them back. However, air conditioning service Richmond companies like Wtfixair always recommend their users to not indulge themselves in meddling with electrical items with regard to the safety of the user. It is always recommended that you clean your air filter at least twice a month so that dust or dirt doesn’t accumulate. If you are living in a place like India where there’s a lot of dust in the air, then you should at least make sure that you clean your air filter twice a month or once in 15 days. The reason that the air filter cleaning is important is that if the filter is not clean then it can be the beginning of a series of problems for your air conditioner.
How to improve air conditioner efficiency?
An air conditioner is a complex structure of different components that work together. Improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the air conditioner is something that needs to be done on a regular basis. Why do companies like Wtfixair always emphasize servicing and repairing the air conditioner? The reason is that once if there is any problem that is detected, as time moves on, it will be difficult to cure the problem of the machine. Air conditioning services in Richmondhave recommended to its users that they give their machines for regular services i.e. at least twice a year to make it function effectively. Another important way in which you can improve the efficiency of your air conditioner is to clean your indoor spaces. The dust from the indoor can get stuck inside the air vent and can cause a blockage in the future. If you are using a split system, make sure that your outdoor unit is set at a place higher where there is moderate to little dust, this improves the functioning as the air filters get cleared of any dust or debris. Hence companies like Wtfixair are always available at your service 24×7.
Should I get my air conditioner serviced if it is working okay?
AC is a very technical device and the issues are mostly internal that may turn into bigger problems later.
So, it is important to go for Air Conditioner servicing even if it is working fine. Some reasons for this are as follows.
- The dirt can get inside it which might make the Air Conditioner inefficient in the long run.
- Internal problems may leave the Air Conditioner prone to major damage.
- Many Air Conditioner companies require that users go for regular servicing to avail benefits of the warranty.
Thus, it is more beneficial to get your Air Conditioner proper servicing, so contact Air Conditioner Repair Richmond to do it properly.
What does an air conditioner service include?
An Air Conditioner Service includes the following.
- Full cleaning of the Air Conditioner filters both dry and wet. This ensures that the air is clean and dust-free in the house.
- Unclogging of drain pipe with vacuum to ensure there is no blockage.
- Complete checkup of Compressor health so that the Air Conditioner works efficiently.
- Looking up for any loosening or damage of unit components.
- Ensuring the Refrigerant is at the optimal level and there is no leakage which may be harmful to humans and the environment.
- Removing any dirt from the fan and compressor coil.
Rest assured most experienced companies of Air Conditioner Repair Richmond take care of these issues with utmost importance.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs