Air Conditioning Services Mont Albert North
Are you having a problem with the airflow of your Air Conditioner. WtfixAir has brought you one of the best Air Conditioner Service Mont Albert North for you. We are well-known HVAC services over Mont Albert North. Our services are available 24*7 for our clients.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why is my air conditioner fan not spinning?
Summers in Mont Albert North is a hell of a ride. It remains hot outdoors as well as indoors. For surviving such conditions, you have no option left but to have one air conditioner at your home. It really is a useful appliance that keeps you activated the whole day. And you can sleep peacefully at night. Without Drowning in sweat.
But unfortunately, like any other appliance, an air conditioner also goes under regular wear and tear. Therefore it needs proper servicing and maintenance. One of the frustrating things that can occur with your air conditioning system is when it’s fan stops spinning. This could take time in repairing. It is recommended to get serviced by a professional only. At WtfixAir we offer you trustworthy service and technicians. We provide the best Air Conditioner Service in Mont Albert North. Our licensed and well-qualified technicians are able to repair all types of air conditioning problems, including fans that are not spinning. Just give us a call. We are ready 24/7 to help you.
Now the question that you might have is, why actually my AC fan is not spinning? If your fan has suddenly stopped spinning and your air conditioner is not blowing any cool air then it’s best to call an expert to look at the issue. Although there are many possible reasons why the air conditioner fan isn’t working.
- Dead capacitor – It is one of the most common reasons due to which fans usually stop spinning. There are small components that send signals to the fan motor and the rest of the unit. It is a device that supplies and stores electrical energy. Only after the capacitor jump-start, the components, your air conditioning system will blow cool air. Unfortunately, it has a limited lifespan. When capacitors go bad over a period of time, they need to be replaced.
- AC belts- Earlier air conditioner condenser uses a belt. If it slips off or breaks over a period of time, it needs to be replaced. Although they can be fixed easily.
- Blockage in air filters – Air conditioner filters collect dust during its operation and form an ice shield over a period of time. This restricts the airflow and air conditioner fans start consuming more energy to work and eventually shut down.
Air conditioner not blowing cold air? Here’s what to do.
If your Air conditioner is properly working, then your fan will draw sufficient air on evaporator coils through where it is cooled and circulated in the room. But if your air conditioner is not blowing cold air. Then the most common reason is clogged and dirty air filters. This will cause little or no airflow over the evaporator coils. Hence restricting the cooler air from circulating in the room. Therefore it is required to clean your air filters more often.
If your Air conditioner is not blowing cold air and you’re getting panicked in humidity, read it below to know what you can do:-
- Changing or cleaning filters regularly – Air conditioner filters are the one that contributes most in blowing cold air. If you’re not regularly checking or cleaning air filters, it will get dirty and clogged. A clogged air filter will restrict the flow of cold air into your home. Therefore you should check your air filters in an average of 30 days.
- Setting thermostat- If your thermostat is not set properly it will result in insufficient working and your air conditioner will consume more energy during its operation. Set your thermostat according to the temperature of your house. For example, if it’s 24°celsius set it for 20° celsius. It will take some time but you will notice the change.
- Cleaning the condenser- The condenser is the outer part of the air conditioning system. When dirt and pollutants get stuck in these it makes the operating process hard for your air conditioner. Although cleaning the condenser is very easy. You can do it on your own. But be careful while doing so. Use soap and water and gently wipe it away.
If you have already taken all the above-mentioned precautions and still the issue persists, then it might be due to some mechanical problem. Without any further delay. Call WtfixAir. We are one of the leading companies in the Air Conditioner Service Mont Albert North. Our technicians can fix the problem in no time without harming your system.
What happens if your air conditioner start capacitor not working?
Having an air conditioner feels blessed in summer but it is not easy to keep it healthy and maintain. In air conditioners, most problems occur with faulty capacitors. A faulty air conditioner’s start capacitor causes “hard starting”. After that, the time air conditioner has difficulty in starting up, suffers to turn on and then shuts off a short while later. A bad capacitor problem is so hard to diagnose a good technician will easily examine the capacitor if there is any visible damage for that contact with Wtfixair.
What are air conditioner contactor failure symptoms?
Many householders who have air conditioners don’t know if they have any problem with their system. If your air conditioner has a problem with the contactor how will you recognise it? If you don’t know, here are some symptoms that can help you to find out if your air conditioner’s contactor is having a problem.
The first symptom is Chattering your air conditioner’s plunger starts chattering when the contacts are dirty or have become weak.
If you hear any humming sound when you turn on the air conditioner this is an alarming sign for you.
In a very rare case, you may see that the plastic starts molding. So if you have any problems like these you can contact WtfixAir.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs