Air Conditioning Services Melton West
So if your home feels humid, uncomfortable and difficult to live in, you must have one air conditioner. It will be worth it. And don't worry about a team for correct air conditioning service. Contact WtfixAir. Our professionals can service any kind of air conditioner, with full efficiency. We are also best known for air conditioning services in Melton West.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why does my Air conditioner trip the circuit breaker?
Nobody wants their air conditioner to start acting up in the middle of the hot summer days. The thing you don’t want is your air conditioner tripping the circuit breaker. But if it happens, you can’t ignore the situation. Let me first give you a brief on what an air conditioner circuit breaker is. A circuit breaker is a safety switch located in your home’s electrical system. This switch basically stops the flow of electricity towards any device consuming much power. Generally, your Air conditioner circuit breaker will trip if it is consuming more power than required. However, if it keeps on tripping, it can become a serious issue. Here are some reasons for air conditioners tripping the circuit breaker.
- Clogged air filters- Air filters are there in every air conditioner, which helps in blocking dirt and pollutants from entering the unit. Over a period of time, they collect a lot of dirt and get blocked. As a result, your unit will consume more energy to work harder than required. Eventually creating a circuit trip. It can be avoided with regular maintenance of the system. If you’re not sure whom to hire for this. You are at the right place! WtfixAir is here 24/7. We are the most preferred for air conditioning service in Melton West.
- Circuit breaker- If you are having frequent trips then the problem might be within your circuit breaker. Always seek a professional to resolve these kinds of issues.
- Compressor failure- Compressor is an essential part of the air conditioner. If your compressor has come to age, it will consume more energy. Hence causing tripping of the circuit.
- Shorted motor – Due to regular operating your systems motor could turn hot resulting in a wire to ‘short’.
What should I do when my home feels humid and uncomfortable?
Everybody loves to live in a comfortable environment. Well, in summers you can’t even feel comfortable within your home. All because of humidity. It stays in as well as out. It’s really difficult to step out in the summer. To get rid of this humid and uncomfortable environment inside your home. You must think of having an Air conditioner. Not just comfort, an air conditioner can really give you many benefits. To get the air conditioning service in Melton West you can contact WtfixAir. Let’s have a look at them.
- Reduced risk of respiratory diseases – An air conditioner can reduce the risk of respiratory diseases and asthma too. It lowers the amount of dust, pollen and mold that can be the reason for the disease.
- Cool environment to live in- An air conditioner provides you a cooler home so that you can live, work, and exercise comfortably. It keeps you active rather making you lethargic in summers. If your home is comfortable you can relax and reduce your stress for better productivity. After all, no one wants there to be an uncomfortable place to live in.
- Better sleep- Sleeping is really necessary for a human body to function properly. But you can’t have one unit you feel comfortable with.
- Reduces dehydration – If you are having an Air conditioner you have less sweating. As a large percentage of water is released out of your body while sweating. Hence, this results in dehydration. An Air conditioner reduces the risk of dehydration to a great extent.
How to clean dirty air filters in an air conditioner?
The air filter of your air conditioner is the most prone to dust, grime, bacteria and dirt. Cleaning the air filter is a simple task and you can do it by yourself. However, if the issue persists, experts from Wtfixair Air Conditioner repair Melton West are always there to your rescue!
All you have to do to clean the air filter is follow a few easy steps. It involves opening the unit and taking out the air filter while the air conditioner is turned off. You are likely to see dirt built up on the air filter, and that’s when you know it’s time to clean it. You can wash or vacuum the air filter and, if needed, replace it. Let it dry and place it back carefully inside the air conditioning unit.
Why is my air conditioner leaking water inside?
The normal functioning of an air conditioning unit requires it to leak water from the outside unit through the drainage line. However, when the drainage pipe gets blocked due to debris, dust or dirt particles, the water starts to leak from the indoor unit of your air conditioner.
Other reasons causing water leakage from the indoor unit of your air conditioner include overflowing or damaged drip pan, broken condensate pump, low refrigerant or dirty air filter.
Though it is simple to identify this issue, fixing it requires professional assistance. Get the best repair services for your air conditioner from Wtfixair Air Conditioner repair Melton West.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs