Why does my Air conditioner trip the circuit breaker?
Nobody wants their air conditioner to start acting up in the middle of the hot summer days. The thing you don’t want is your air conditioner tripping the circuit breaker. But if it happens, you can’t ignore the situation. Let me first give you a brief on what an air conditioner circuit breaker is. A circuit breaker is a safety switch located in your home’s electrical system. This switch basically stops the flow of electricity towards any device consuming much power. Generally, your Air conditioner circuit breaker will trip if it is consuming more power than required. However, if it keeps on tripping, it can become a serious issue. Here are some reasons for air conditioners tripping the circuit breaker.
- Clogged air filters- Air filters are there in every air conditioner, which helps in blocking dirt and pollutants from entering the unit. Over a period of time, they collect a lot of dirt and get blocked. As a result, your unit will consume more energy to work harder than required. Eventually creating a circuit trip. It can be avoided with regular maintenance of the system. If you’re not sure whom to hire for this. You are at the right place! WtfixAir is here 24/7. We are the most preferred for air conditioning service in Melton West.
- Circuit breaker- If you are having frequent trips then the problem might be within your circuit breaker. Always seek a professional to resolve these kinds of issues.
- Compressor failure- Compressor is an essential part of the air conditioner. If your compressor has come to age, it will consume more energy. Hence causing tripping of the circuit.
- Shorted motor – Due to regular operating your systems motor could turn hot resulting in a wire to ‘short’.
What should I do when my home feels humid and uncomfortable?
Everybody loves to live in a comfortable environment. Well, in summers you can’t even feel comfortable within your home. All because of humidity. It stays in as well as out. It’s really difficult to step out in the summer. To get rid of this humid and uncomfortable environment inside your home. You must think of having an Air conditioner. Not just comfort, an air conditioner can really give you many benefits. To get the air conditioning service in Melton West you can contact WtfixAir. Let’s have a look at them.
- Reduced risk of respiratory diseases – An air conditioner can reduce the risk of respiratory diseases and asthma too. It lowers the amount of dust, pollen and mold that can be the reason for the disease.
- Cool environment to live in- An air conditioner provides you a cooler home so that you can live, work, and exercise comfortably. It keeps you active rather making you lethargic in summers. If your home is comfortable you can relax and reduce your stress for better productivity. After all, no one wants there to be an uncomfortable place to live in.
- Better sleep- Sleeping is really necessary for a human body to function properly. But you can’t have one unit you feel comfortable with.
- Reduces dehydration – If you are having an Air conditioner you have less sweating. As a large percentage of water is released out of your body while sweating. Hence, this results in dehydration. An Air conditioner reduces the risk of dehydration to a great extent.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs