Air Conditioning Services Melton South
If you are staying in Melton South, then WtfixAir is the best platform for your air conditioner service. We will provide the best technicians who have good years of experience. We are leading brand for air conditioning service in Melton South.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why does my air conditioner system keep on blowing fuses?
An air conditioner faces several issues both small and big. But electrical issues are the most dangerous ones. They can lead to a big problem if not treated properly and on time. Hey, cheer up! It’s good news here. WtfixAir is a leading brand for air conditioning services in Melton South. We own a team of expert technicians that are difficult to find anywhere else. With a huge experience in this field, our experts can very smoothly handle any issue. Below mentioned are some reasons why your air conditioner is blowing fuses:-
- Dirty filters- It is very necessary to clean your air filters frequently. In summers when your air conditioner has to work continuously and has a lot of work pressure. It can cause a blown fuse due to clogged filters. The dirty filters will put extra pressure on the system. Resulting in which the system will blow a fuse to protect itself.
- Loose electrical connections – Electrical connections can lose due to changing temperature. It can make the wire expand and contract, hence losing it.
- A condenser fan, the culprit – A condenser fan helps in blowing air over the condenser coil. If it starts to act up, the system will not cool effectively.
- An issue with fuse box- This can be the most genuine cause for air conditioner fuse problems. Fuses are designed to blow when too much electricity passes through the lines. You should only hire licensed technicians to get this issue resolved.
- Low refrigerant – If the refrigerant level is low your air conditioner has to work harder to operate properly. This extra hard work will trip your system.
What to do when air conditioner thermostat batteries die?
Having a thermostat is a great source of convenience. It will free you from the task of adjusting the temperature of your Air conditioning system. A thermostat sets the temperature as per the requirement and helps in avoiding overheating and overcooling your room. This helps in reducing electrical bi to great extent. But what if your air conditioner battery dies?
Thermostat do not have any C-wire or anything to draw power. They work on batteries. To secure yourself from the trouble of adjusting the thermostat when the battery dies. You can regularly check its low battery symptoms. So that you can replace them on time. Although most thermostats come up with an advantage. They have an indicator for low batteries that is displayed on LED screens. Or in some cases, a thermostat starts beeping other the batteries are low.
If the batteries are low or dead then your air conditioner system will start acting up. This is because it’s the job of the thermostat to control it. The batteries that are provided by the thermostat manufacturers tend to have a longer lifespan. While others may last for a few months. If you have noticed your thermostat batteries are about to die. You should replace them as soon as possible. Call WtfixAir. We are the best for air conditioning services in Melton South. Our expert technicians will handle your system with care. You should not ignore if your thermostat batteries are dead. As it directly helps to operate the air conditioner. It can seriously damage your air conditioner.
Following are some signs that you need to change your thermostat batteries:-
- Your thermostat becomes unresponsive
- Your air conditioner is not turning on /off.
- Room temperature is inaccurate.
What to do when my air conditioner is leaking water outside?
Leakage of water from the outer side of your air conditioner is the normal functioning of an air conditioning system. The exterior of your air conditioner has a drainage pipe in which the water continuously leaks when the air conditioner is functioning.
However, the amount of water that leaks from the outer unit of your air conditioner is very nominal, and if it is leaking more than the usual amount of water, you need to get it fixed.
Contact Wtfixair Air Conditioner repair Melton South effective repair of your air conditioning unit.
What to do if my air conditioner is not blowing cold air?
Malfunctioning in air conditioners can be a major disruption in your comfortable life. While there are several things that one can do by themselves to fix minor issues faced by an air conditioning unit, getting in touch with air conditioner experts is always a good idea.
So, if your air conditioner is not blowing cold air, the best that you can do is contacting experts from Wtfixair Air conditioner repair Melton South. Experts not only look for the root cause that your air conditioner is possibly facing but also, fix it most efficiently!
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs