Why my home some rooms are warmer than the others?
We assure you to give the best experience of our air conditioning service in Maribyrnong. Now, read it further to know why some rooms are warmer than the others.
- Closed vents- If some of the vents are closed in rooms this will result in hotter temperature as compared to the others.
- Air duct problems – If your air duct is not functioning properly. This will restrict certain rooms from getting enough air. Other reasons can be a leakage in air ducts that can host a problem of uneven temperature.
- Inadequate vents- Many big houses only have one single return vent. This becomes inefficient in sucking all the warm air from rooms that are far from it. You can solve this issue by opening the doors of all the rooms. If this does not work then you have to add more return duct to your home.
- Over/undersized air conditioner – The size of your air conditioner system matters a lot. It should be well according to your house. An oversized air conditioner system will shut off too soon. And if you are having an undersized unit, it will never become successful in cooling the entire place.
- Improper insulation- If you have cracked windows or doors it can cause cool air to escape outside. Even if they are closed, air can easily go out. That is why proper insulation is required.
If your air conditioner is running effectively?
With summers approaching, everybody gets excited for cool beach parties with a glass of lemonade and hot temperatures. But as we move towards mid summers, that unbearable heat both inside as well as outside our homes. Well, that’s the time when everybody wants these summers to get over as soon as possible. Nothing feels much better than sitting under the air conditioner. But what if your air conditioning system starts fooling around? Sounds like the worst nightmare on a sunny summer afternoon! WtfixAir has served as the best Air conditioning service in Maribyrnong. We have a team of highly skilled and experienced professionals that are ready to help you 24/7. Is my air conditioner system running efficiently? Is the most common question that we come across after all these years of service.
- Check your air filters- Air filters play a vital role in an air conditioner to work efficiently. If the filter gets dirty, your air conditioner will consume more energy while operating.
- Circuit Breaker issue – These are another essential component that contributes inefficient working of an air conditioner. Circuit breaker helps an air conditioner to work smoothly by providing a proper flow of electricity.
- Thermostat – The most important part of a thermostat to work is their batteries. Well, the thermostat is smart enough to indicate when required to change batteries. And this task is really simple.
- Leakage in refrigerant – If your drain line is leaking, then it should only be checked by a professional.
- Adjust the temperature accordingly – Air conditioner temperature should be adjusted according to the temperature outside. If you do not do so, your Air conditioner will cool according to your comfort level.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs