How to make sure your AC is ready for summer
Here are some expert pieces of advice from air conditioning service provider WtfixAir, how you can get ready your air conditioner for the summer season.
- Check your air filters. if there are dirty and dusty then change them immediately.
- Set the desired temperature into your thermostat setting before turning on your air conditioner. Use a smart programmable thermostat for efficient working.
- Check the loose connection of electrical wiring. Call an electrician who checks your air conditioner wiring.
- Examine the ductwork. Check if there is any leakage or holes inside your ducting. It might be possible it is on joints and corners.
- If dust, dirt, debris, or leaves stick to the outdoor condenser unit, clean it quickly.
- If you do not unknown of any problems related to the air conditioning system, seek the help of an expert.
You can call us (1300 019 320) WtfixAir anytime 24/7. Our professional technicians are ready to fix your problems related to all the air Conditioning. You can contact us for Air Conditioner Service in Malvern East.
Why you are air conditioner need fresh filters
Ideally, the air conditioner filters need to be changed between 1 to 2 months. If you are worried about your air conditioner lifespan and efficiency then change the filters After a fixed time.
These are the three issues you face in your HVAC system if you are not changing air filters scheduling.
- System will run on a short cycle
If you use dirty air filters inside the air conditioner, it will shorten the cycle of your system. This means your HVAC system will turn off repeatedly. Air conditioning systems may also show a problem of overheating. you will have to face the trouble of repairing the system again and again.
- Your indoor air quality may be affected
A dirty air filter contaminates the air inside the house. Timely change of air filter is very important for a healthy change. The surrounding dust and hair of animals stay on these air filters for a long time, then we inhale this in the body through breathing.
- Inefficient your air conditioning system
Dirty air filters are responsible for resistance in airflow. It is one of the reasons you have to pay higher electricity bills. The HVAC system strains itself to cooling the evenly. Overall the whole system is affected by not changing the air filters regularly.
If you are facing such kind of issues or can’t too much aware of the air conditioning system. Then you may be called WtfixAir (1300 019 320). We are available 24/7 for you to give our expert advice and air conditioning services in Malvern East.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs