Why should you schedule Air duct cleaning?
With the onset of a pandemic, almost everyone is spending most of their time staying at home. We have even started working-from-home. For this to happen effectively, it is essential to have an environment that can be comfortable for work. Yet most of us don’t care about it. Resulting in less progress in their work. Having a properly operating air conditioning system can improve the quality of air inside. Also, it becomes very important to clean dust and debris on a regular basis. Below mentioned are some reasons why you should have your air ducts checked and cleaned regularly by an expert technician.
- Air duct cleaning improves the efficiency of your system- If you are maintaining your air conditioner ducts properly then your system will quadrat accordingly. When Air ducts get choked with dust and debris, it restricts the air conditioning system from doing its job with full efficiency. But once you will clean the elements, your system working will improve eventually. Your system will again become able to distribute cool air all around.
- Prevent health issues- The dust that got stuck or collected in your air conditioning system can affect the quality of air over time. It also causes health issues to you and your family. If you are not paying attention to proper cleaning and maintaining, it could also cause skin allergies or even worse like asthma. Hence you should perform a routine and proper duct cleaning to prevent these issues. It is recommended to get it cleaned by a professional only. At WtfixAir, we offer a quality service that you’ll never regret doing. We are considered as the best Air Conditioner Service Lysterfield
- Helps in increasing the lifespan of your system – An air conditioner is one of the most expensive investments. And for that reason only you want to use it for as long as you can. Regular duct cleaning helps a lot in increasing the lifespan of your system.
- Helps in reducing musty odor.
How often should I change my Air filter?
An air conditioner filter job is to keep your home free from dust and debris. It gives you a healthy environment to breathe in. But you will be amazed to know how they build up so much dust in no time. With the onset of the pandemic, these air conditioner filters have gotten a lot of attention. Experts recommend using the best quality filters and their cleaning or changing frequently as required. WtfixAir is the most favored company for Air Conditioner Service Lysterfield
Air filters should be changed regularly to ensure the smooth working of your air conditioner system. This task is skipped by many homeowners as they don’t know how often it needs to be changed. For a basic air filter, it is recommended to change within a timespan of 30 to 60 days. However, it depends on the following:-
- Total indoor air quality.
- Home size
- Level of air pollution or the presence of any construction around the residence.
Let’s have a detailed look at the factors that contribute to the longevity of air filters:-
- Total indoor air quality- If you are residing in a busy city or a bigger house. The air in the home may get polluted with dust and debris. It gets stuck in air filters as they operate, causing a need to change it more often.
- Home size- If you live in a big house then your conditioner needs to circulate more air. This results in a need to change air filters more frequently than those in smaller houses.
- Pets – We all love pets. Many of us have one or two in our homes. Since pets can shed dirt and from outside, you will need to change your air filters regularly to keep them clean from dirt and pet hair.
- Allergies – If homeowners have any kind of allergy-like asthma or any other respiratory conditions. You are recommended to clean your air filters every 25 to 30 days.
- Construction area near residence – If you are living in an area that has construction going on nearby. Then you should change your air filters regularly.
When is the best time to have an air conditioner serviced?
Whenever our air conditioner is not working we need to service our air conditioner but what are the times that are suitable for servicing your air conditioner? Routine maintenance is important for all air conditioners. This will save you from wasting money and headaches.
Many experts suggest servicing your air conditioner once a year, it’s necessary and if you ask for the best time so Spring is the best for servicing your air conditioner. This is a time when the sun’s peeking through the clouds and the temperature’s rising. So you need to take care of your air conditioner. So for that, you should contact Wtfixair for air conditioner repair in Lysterfield.
Why does water leak from an air conditioner?
Water leaking is very dangerous for air conditioners. It damages your air conditioner so badly. A normal leaking water problem is normal but if the amount of water increases day by day it’s not normal at all. But what are the reasons that include leaking problems in your air conditioner? So the very first reason is A dirty air filter, if your air conditioner filter becomes clogged this will cause leaking water problems. If your air conditioner drain pipe is blocked then it will not work properly and cause leaking water from the air conditioner. A faulty installation is another reason for water leaking.
For the above reason, you can contact Wtfixair for air conditioner repair in Lysterfield.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs