Split System Air Conditioning Service
One of the most common types of Air Conditioning Service Langwarrin customers chose is the split system. The unit has two parts – the indoor unit and the outdoor unit. The indoor unit is composed of the evaporator and cooling fan, while the outdoor unit has the compressor, condenser and expansion valve. It doesn’t take up much space. It doesn’t require ductwork. It blends easily with your decor. It is also designed to operate at very quiet levels because the compressor and condenser are located in the exterior unit.
Our experts are capable of installing Split System Setup and servicing all kinds of Split systems. We operate in Melbourne for split air-conditioners. It’s necessary to have the air conditioning serviced for the proper functioning of your split system.
Evaporative Cooling Air Conditioning Service
Evaporative Cooling Air Conditioning Service uses the cooling effect of the evaporation of liquid water to cool an air stream directly or indirectly. It is an eco-friendly cooling system characterized by low energy use. They produce cool and humid air and are widely used.
We provide a bunch of services, including all top Evaporative Cooling System being maintained and repaired. We own the most qualified repair and installation service technicians. So if you feel the need to install or repair your AC, call WtfixAir Air Conditioning Service Langwarrin.
All of our customers are satisfied with our services and are aware of what our onsite technician do in your system.
- Repairs and breakdown assessments for Air Conditioning.
- Routine maintenance for your Air Conditioning Device.
- Installations and repair of air conditioners of all types.
- Extensive cleaning for your AC.
- Carbon monoxide testing for safety.
What to do when your home feels humid and uncomfortable?
High humidity is nasty!
Hot weather = Humid air
Too much moisture in the air makes you uncomfortable. High humidity in your home is natural in the summertime.
All you want is to relieve the discomfort. We might be able to help with that.
HOW TO REDUCE HUMIDITY LEVELS:-
- Air Conditioner: – Your air conditioner naturally helps to reduce indoor humidity. Keep humidity under control by frequently change the filter.
- Ventilation Fans: – While showering or cooking over a hot stove, use ventilation fans. After doing your activities, keep them on a little longer. This will help in reducing indoor humidity.
- Leaking Pipes: – Fixing leaks you have, will keep condensation from forming.
- Keep Gutters Clean: – Gutters are often the cause of water leaks which are terrible for humidity level. It is important to keep your gutters clean.
- Dehumidifier: – Dehumidifiers fit right inside the furnace air handler. It removes moisture from the air as it passes through.
For more information about dehumidifiers contact us. Don’t wait for your comfort. We, Air Conditioning Service Langwarrin will provide you cool and happy summer. Get WtfixAir to help you reduce your indoor humidity levels.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs