Why is my home central air conditioner not blowing cool air?
What can be more maddening, than an air conditioning system acting upon a boring summer afternoon? Besides numerous air conditioner related problems, the one that can annoy you the most is, your system not blowing cool air. As an air conditioning system is used mainly for this purpose only. It can be an issue of concern. But don’t worry WtfixAir is always there for you. If you are getting panicked about whom to call for an air Conditioner Service Kew East, we are always here 24/7.
Now let’s have a look at some basic reasons why is your home central air conditioner system isn’t cooling properly:-
- Insufficient electricity – If there’s an insufficient flow of electricity in your unit, then it might not work efficiently. As electrical appliances are fully dependent on the power supply. Not getting sufficient power leads to improper or no working at all. Or it may happen that your it is not plugged properly. But if you have done this already then it’s better to call an expert in Air Conditioner Service Kew East.
- Blocked filters- You might have also heard about this so many times. After all, this remains the most common reason behind every air conditioner issue. In spite of which most of the homeowners fail to take care of it. And ignoring such basic issues results in bigger problems. Air filters get blocked by dust and debris they collect over time while operating. Keeping them clean can save a lot of time and money.
- Condensate switch- Some of the air conditioning systems have a safety switch that shuts off automatically when the drain pan is full of water. Because of which your unit stops functioning. Check and reset the switch and it will all be back to normal.
Why is my Air conditioner turning off and on repeatedly?
If your air conditioner is turning on and off more frequently, this problem shouldn’t be ignored. Although, we can name it short cycling. As we move towards boiling hot temperatures in summers, this issue seems to be more irritating. Staying comfortable during the summer season is really important. With an air conditioning system, it becomes easier. As it helps us keep sweat-free and active the whole day while giving us a peaceful sleep at night. Now, you might be getting stressed out about this on and off the issue with your air conditioner. There’s nothing to worry about as long as WtfixAir is here. After all, you have to get your system inspected by a professional. We are the best known for Air Conditioner Service Kew East. Read it further to know what’s really the reason behind an air conditioner to turn on and off on its own:-
- Inaccurate installation of the thermostat – Installing a thermostat in a right place is the first step towards making sure that your air conditioner doesn’t have to struggle. The location of a thermostat matters a lot. If you had your thermostat installed near a window receiving direct sunlight or any heating object, it would become inefficient in its job. Well, that’s what a professional knows. That’s why we suggest you call for the best Air Conditioner Service Kew East i.e. WtfixAir.
- Too big air conditioner – The size of an air conditioning system matters a lot. It’s not like if your place is small and you are installing a big air conditioner thinking that it will cool more effectively. Well, that doesn’t happen. If you have too big of an air conditioner it will shut off more often. Resulting in inadequate cooling.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs