Why you need an air conditioner service Ivanhoe in winter?
There are many people who are confused about which season is suitable for the service of the air conditioner?
Winter season is the right time for air conditioner service, installation and repair in Ivanhoe. Because when people are buying goods or heaters to avoid out brake, you can save money by installing an air conditioner at that time and you will not have to stand in long lines so you can save time.
This is the time to call an air conditioning service provider and pick the right for your home, office at a good price. Wtfixair is a time who provides you best air conditioning service Ivanhoe in every season and every day. So here are a few reasons why you don’t have to choose these season:-
- Spring:- if you find your air conditioner is not working in the season of spring. So you are in big trouble because in a season of spring you will want to start shopping to avoid the summer rush. when many people are having their air conditioner repaired and price can be higher and sometimes maybe not affordable. With a new high-efficiency air conditioner to start off the season, you will save with lower cooling costs.
- Summer:– if you are thinking of doing the installation or repairing of the air conditioner during the summer season, then you will not save as much money as you can in the offseason.
Wtfixair is a team of technicians who can help you to choose the best unit for your home and will install the new unit for optimal performance.
How to Get Rid of that Musty Smell in your Home?
Your air conditioner might produce a musty smell due to filth and moisture collected in the coil and ductwork. This could be challenging to clean on your own. Whereas, professional cleaning resolves the root cause of the problem and keeps the musty smell away. Contact WtfixAir today, if you are looking for air conditioning service Ivanhoe. Our technicians will ensure that your air conditioning unit is free of mildew and leave it smelling fresh as ever.
Let us take a look at the 2 factors that may cause a musty odor to emanate from your unit.
- Clogged drain lines
- Clogged filters
How do you Get Rid of the Musty Smell?
Here are the steps:
Step #1: Cautiously remove the unit’s outer case that contains the compressor, fan and coil.
Step #2: Move this to a secure place.
Step #3: So that the internal units don’t get damaged, blow hot air from a distance.
Step #4: Clean the finer dust particles in the front and rear of the unit with a brush or small cloth.
Step #5: Use a cleaning solution to clean the ducts and vents carefully.
Step #6: Flush the drip tray to clear all dust and debris.
Step #7: Let the unit dry.
Step #8: Reassemble only after the unit has completely dried.
How to Deal with Dusty Ducts?
Whatever is hiding up in your ductwork is going to be making its way to your home. If there is a lot of dust and debris in your ducts, you will be bringing those home too. This applies to both cooling and heating systems. Consider what you will be blowing into your indoor air the next time you turn on your ductwork. Are you creating a small house-sized dust storm instead of temperature-controlled air?
WtfixAir can help you with air conditioning service Ivanhoe if you have dusty ducts. Considering the dust storms in the desert areas and the overall dusty climate, unclean ducts are no surprise.
How do you know if you Have Dirty Ductwork?
- You see dust coming out from the vents: This usually happens when you turn your system on. This is a sign that there is a large amount of debris in your ductwork that needs to be cleaned.
- Reduced Airflow: Debris begins to block the vents around your home and hinders the airflow around your room.
- Other surfaces (like furniture) always seem to be dusty: If dust always exits your vents, it is bound to end up on surfaces like tables and chairs. This could result in faster dirt build-up around the home, and will most likely result in a respiratory irritation or an allergy.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs