Why is your indoor air quality worse than you thought?
As a professional in air conditioning service in Hillside. We often run into this question :
Why is my indoor air quality worse than I thought? Well, Indoor air quality is a thing that really matters a lot. A few researchers have stated that the invisible particles often known as dust or debris are harmful to human health. They have established that these little things can be worse than the bigger ones. As there are maximum chances of these particles to settle deep inside your lungs.
A good air conditioner can help a lot in reducing this problem. Air conditioning systems have air filters that help in filtering out all the dust and debris present in the air. On the other hand, there are special air filters that are beneficial in removing bacteria, mold and pollutants from the air making it healthier than before. Air filters are really helpful for those having allergies such as Asthma and other respiratory diseases.
So, here are some factors that affect indoor air quality:-
- Dust and debris, especially in construction areas.
- Some cleaning products like room freshers.
- Mould and bacteria.
As now you are aware of the reasons that affect the indoor air quality. Here’s how you can improve it. The key factors that contribute to indoor air quality are adequate airflow and ventilation. You should clean your filters regularly. This is because they collect a lot of dust and pollutants while working. Hence, it becomes hard for your system to filter the air. Also, it starts consuming more and more energy. If you keep it clean, you can save money as well as your system.
Well, if you are stressing about whom you should seek for an efficient servicing of your air conditioner. Then feel free to call WtfixAir. We are the best air conditioner service in Hillside.
How to make your air conditioning system summer ready?
An air conditioning system is among the largest expenses that you do for cooling your home. However, you have to maintain your air conditioner so that it can work effectively. Especially for summer. When you have to face scorching heat and humidity, you don’t want your air conditioner to act up during those days right? Yes I know, that’s why I have listed some ways how you can make your air conditioning system summer ready! Without wasting any further time. Let’s have a look at them.
- Change your air filters- You have to change your air filters on a frequent basis. This is the easiest maintenance activity that you can do by yourself. The filters need to be replaced every month to ensure the smooth functioning of your system for the whole summer.
- Cleaning condensation pipes- The pipe that carries condensation away from your system may get blocked because of dust and debris. If the pipes become clogged, they can cause a messy problem. It can result in higher bills. But don’t panic! WtfixAir is always ready to help you. We are well known for air conditioning services in Hillside.
- Invest in a better thermostat – You can save a lot of money on electricity bills that get higher because you don’t have a thermostat installed. Having one can give you numerous benefits.
- Keep fins clean- Fins are located in the outer unit of your air conditioner system. Cleaning them regularly will help in the better operation of your system.
Why is There a Refrigerant Leak in My Air Conditioner?
A refrigerant leak can happen by the simple usage of the unit. This will happen as the unit gets older. This is not something you can ignore because there are many risks involved in it. Since the summer break records in Australia every year, the usage of air conditioners has gone up exponentially. You will need to call for an air conditioner repair in Hillside for it. The rubber seals around that just tear off with time and cause a leak. There may also be formic acid in the copper pipes which will cause such a reaction.
Why Does the Outside Unit of the Air Conditioner Freeze?
The outdoor unit of your air conditioning unit contains the motor and coils that ensure the proper flow of electricity and airflow to the indoor unit. When there is inadequate airflow in the unit, it will cause the coils to freeze up as the cool air has nowhere to escape. The clogged filters, dirty fans and any other broken part can prevent the airflow into the room. You need to get your air conditioner repaired in Hillside to avoid this problem.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs