Air Conditioning Services Doreen
Most people stay inside their homes during the summer. But very few pay attention to maintaining indoor quality air. Also, improper handling or irregular servicing increases the risk of severe damage. So, it is advisable to take an air conditioning service Doreen every six months to avoid any trouble. WtfixAir offers 24/7 service and has experts who ensure proper operation of your system.
We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why You Should Schedule Air Duct Cleaning?
Reasons for air duct cleaning:
- To avoid health issues: With the passage of time, the dirt and dust particles accumulate in your duct system. So, if you do not clean it, then it can cause health issues. Because the air confined in your system carries harmful pollutants. It causes many severe health and respiratory problems. However, with routine servicing, you can avoid such issues.
- Improves system performance: The blockage of the duct system due to dirt, dust, and pollen can result in inefficient performance. The clean duct wires circulate fresh and clean indoor air. Also, it decreases the chance of overloading.
- Increases the lifecycle of your system: The air conditioners are a huge investment. So, you must ensure it lasts long. Proper and timely cleaning and servicing ensure an increase in the life of your system.
For air duct cleaning you can contact Air Conditioning service Dorren. They will provide experienced experts.
What are the signs that your air conditioner compressor is going bad?
The compressor in the air conditioning unit plays a vital role in the cooling process. So, if it damages or malfunctions then you need to get technical help. WtfixAir offers air conditioning service Doreen round the clock. You can notice the damage in your compressor if it blows warm air. Also, weird noises and improper cooling are the signs of a bad compressor. The cooling cannot be evenly circulated due to a bad compressor. Because it will not be able to remove the heat from the air. Here are some common and noticeable signs of a bad compressor.
- Blowing hot air: If your unit is blowing warm air then you must contact professionals to check the compressor. Because it may have some trouble pumping the refrigerant to cool the air. Also, a refrigerant leak can also cause the failure of the compressor. So, you must take regular servicing to keep the refrigerant level and avoid any damage.
- Circuit breaker tripping: It is possible that due to overload your unit may be losing power. The circuit trips due to overheating. So, if your unit runs constantly and is in exposure to direct sunlight then it is prone to overheating.
- Vibration and noises: If you notice a vibration while starting your system. Then it may be due to a bad compressor. Also, the strange noises are signs of failure of the compressor.
Why should I consider a new high-efficiency air filter?
The air filters are responsible to filter out the dirt and dust from the air. Over time, it clogs and requires periodic cleaning. WtfixAir offers air conditioning services Doreen to increase the life of the unit. Also, it avoids high expenses for future damage. The air filters are a very important component. Because it filters out harmful particles, pollutants, and pollens. So, to circulate fresh air it requires high-efficiency air filters. Unlike common air filters, they are made up of dense glass and a complex web of fibers. This increases the total surface area. Also, it creates lower resistance to airflow.
The air conditioner filters are rated using MERV. MERV stands for minimum efficiency reporting value. The scale of MERV ranges from 1 to 16. The superior filters have a higher rating. So, these efficient air filters offer a MERV rating between 14 to 16.
Advantages of these air filters:
- It is highly beneficial for the person suffering from allergies and asthma. Because it filters out the dust particles up to 3 microns.
- Also, at a minimum, it has an efficiency of 99.7%.
- You do not need to replace it as often as cheaper air filters.
Air Conditioner Is Not Turning On
There are several reasons that contribute to why your air conditioner is not turning on. However, one of the most common reasons is the clogged and dirty air filters. Clean air filters ensure fresh and proper airflow. When air filters get dirty, the water droplets freeze and cover the coils with layers of ice. You can contact WtfixAir for quick and reliable air conditioner repair in Doreen under your budget. Our experts easily locate other causes contributing to your issue. These factors include refrigerant leak, dirty evaporator coils, thermostat replacement, blown fuse, or faulty motor. So, if your unit does not turn on, our team can help you right away.
What Are the Important Guidelines For Air Conditioning Repair?
Regular servicing is very important for the effective and smooth operation of the system all over the year. So, schedule your air conditioner repair in Doreen with a reliable service provider. WtfixAir technicians are experienced and are able to deal with all sorts of faults in the system. You can contact us for all types of services. Here are some important guidelines that our experts follow for the long life of your system.
- Firstly, they clean your air filters every three months to maintain the proper airflow.
- They clean the coil fins, evaporator, and condenser coils.
- Check the coolant level and recharge it, if necessary.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs