Why does my Air Conditioning drain pan keep filling up?
Here are some common reasons that give rise to such a problem.
- Clogging of drainpipe: The clogging of the drainpipe causes the water to fill up in the drain pan. After a period of time, the water will exceed the pan’s limit. So, it will spread across the refrigerant coils and pipes. Hence, it will result in water leakage from the main unit. You must fix the problem right away to avoid further damage.
- Frozen evaporator coil: A frozen evaporator coil will drip water. So, the water will store in the drain pan in the form of moisture. The evaporator coils freeze because of low-level refrigerant.
- Improper installation: Furthermore, if your system is not installed properly it will result in the same issue. It happens because of the wrong angle of the drainpipe while installation.
To fix the water leakage and filling of the drain pan you can contact to WtfixAir air conditioning service Doncaster East.
Won’t your Air Conditioner Stop Running?
If your air conditioner runs constantly and does not stop then you must take our service for air conditioning service Doncaster East. WtfixAir has skilled technicians who can fix the issue. There can be several reasons for your system running non-stop. Here are some common reasons that cause such problems.
- Improper installation or incorrect size: Firstly, you must ensure that your installation is performed correctly. However, the incorrect size of the unit for the room may also rise such an issue. So, if your unit is too small then it will work harder to cool. Because of this, it will reduce its life. Thus, you must choose the correct size of your unit. Also, make sure that the duct size matches your unit’s size. The wrong air duct size will be unable to handle the airflow.
- Air filters: Secondly, check if your air filter is operating fine. However, dirt and dust clog the air filter. And restricts the airflow. The dirty air filter causes your system’s breakdown. It works harder to cool and gets overheated.
- Poor insulation: Poor insulation may cause your system to run continuously. So, it will restrict the system to cool.
Is your Air Conditioner Leaking Water Outside?
Dripping a small amount of water from the system is fine. But if you notice heavy leakage of water from the unit then you must immediately contact air conditioning service Doncaster East. The leakage of water generally happens because of irregular service. However, WtfixAir has skilled brand experts who can fix any breakdown in your system. So, you can rely on our service. Below you can find some of the common reasons for water leakage.
- Blockage in drain pipe: If there is a blockage in the drainpipe then the condensate water will accumulate in the unit. This will result in water leakage from the system. The dirt and dust particles may block the drain pipe. The water will keep collecting in a condensate pan. In such a case, you can contact us for efficient and fast service.
- Clogged air filters: Another common reason for water leakage is the clogging of air filters. The air filter is responsible to filter out the dirt and dust particles. So over time, it fills with dirt and dust. However, this situation can be avoided by cleaning the filter every 3-6 months.
- Low refrigerant: A low refrigerant level in the unit reduces the pressure. So, it results in ice on evaporator coils. Thus, it in turn causes drain pan overflow.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs