Why is my air conditioner not turning on?
Below listed are some reasons why your air conditioner not turning on:-
- Tripping of circuit breaker – A circuit breaker is meant to shut down on its own if they are receiving an electricity overload then required. Well, that’s a good thing. It is keeping you safe from fires. The reason for tripping circuit breakers may be because you are using too many appliances. Or it can be due to your appliance having come to age because of which it is using too much electricity.
- A blown-out fuse- Another common reason that is there behind every air conditioner issue. A blown fuse! You can check whether your fuse is working or not with the help of a multimeter. If it beeps while testing you are all good. But if it doesn’t, then you must replace them.
- Blockage in air filters- Cleaning you air filters is a must-do activity that is really necessary for efficient working of air conditioners. A clean air filter will ensure proper airflow. If your air conditioner filters remain dirty, the water droplets will freeze, hence covering it with a layer of ice.
You should keep a check on the above-mentioned activities, to ensure the proper working of your system. But if you have already done all these, then without wasting any further time contact WtfixAir. We are the most preferred for air conditioning services in Deer Park.
Why is my Air conditioner not working?
As summers come along with heat and humidity at its peak. We all need air conditioners to survive. Practically everyone in Deer Park starts using them. Air conditioning systems are used for the whole day as well as night. So that you can at least have a cool, humidity-free environment inside your home. Well, an air conditioner needs proper maintenance to work efficiently. It’s not like you are just operating it 24/7 and it will work smoothly for years. Wear and tear are a part of your system. And there’s nothing to worry at all.
You can always call a professional like WtfixAir for regular maintenance or repair. We are the best known for air conditioning services in Deer Park.
Now let’s have a look at some common reasons why your air conditioner is not working:-
- Poor thermostat batteries – Thermostat is the key component for an air conditioner to work efficiently. It maintains your system by providing an adequate amount of power that it requires for proper operation. Sometimes when you think that your system is not working it may be because your thermostat batteries are dead.
- A tripped circuit breaker – Tripping of the circuit breaker is one of the most common issues. And it is the most dangerous one too. Breakers often get tripped because of circuit overloading. You should call for an expert instead of handling it on your own.
- A blown fuse- Sometimes a blown fuse becomes the reason for your air conditioner not operating properly. Just make sure to replace it before it gets more tricky.
- Dirty coils- There are basically two coils in your air conditioner system. One is placed in your outdoor unit and one in your indoor unit.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs