When does your air conditioner need to be serviced?
At times when you turn your air conditioner on and it starts making noises or if it’s not cooling or even worse when you see water droplets dripping out of your unit. That is the time to call the professionals. It is better if you are not ignoring it. The earlier you’ll get it checked the better it will be. After all, you don’t want the problem to get out of hand right? Consequently, you have to replace the whole unit. That will be more costly.
Below listed are some signs indicating that your AC needs service:-
- Poor Airflow- It is the most common sign indicating towards maintenance. It can be due to a broken motor, a clogged air filter or something even worse.
- Improper cooling – If your air conditioner is not cooling properly it’s time to get it serviced. It can be noticed very easily that your system is keeping up to your comfort level. Or it is shaking hands with humidity outside.
- Water leakages – An active leakage or water pooled around your air conditioner is a sign your AC isn’t working effectively. Water leakages are serious issues. They can quickly damage your unit.
- Strange noises – It is common in some air conditioners to make a low noise while starting and shutting down. But if you are experiencing strange and sudden loud noises it can cause a problem. The noise can be irritating. It can be due to loose parts or something more serious.
So what are you waiting for? If you are experiencing above mentioned signs and you’re in Coburg North, Contact us anytime you want for air conditioning service Coburg North. We are here to help 24/7.
Where can I get quality Air conditioner services in Coburg North?
Are you getting problems with your air conditioner and looking for the best quality service? WtfixAir has the solution! If you are having any kind of trouble in your air conditioner system. Do not hesitate to contact us. WtfixAir is the most preferred company for Air conditioning services Coburg North. We offer our services in Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Darwin, Adelaide, Perth and Tasmania.
Not only this we own a team of skilled and licensed technicians to install and service every air conditioner and heating system in Coburg North. We are just one call away. No matter what the time is or what the day it is. Our technicians are always glad to help you. We put forward a broad range of services. It includes installation and repair of single and multi-split AC systems.
If you get your AC serviced by professionals like ours. It will give you below mentioned benefits:-
- Better energy efficiency – During servicing of AC our professionals inspect and clean cooling coil and blades. As clear coils are able to supply cooler temperature without consuming more energy.
- Great comfort- Our skilled technicians carefully examine all the major components of AC. They pay attention to every detail that might cause any irregularity in working. They make the system work more effectively.
- Prolong lifespan- Getting your AC serviced with professionals will increase its life cycle. Regular servicing eliminates serious issues and saves your money.
- Better Air Quality- Skilled technicians like ours know the importance of cleaning and removing dust and bacteria that AC collects during operation. It can make the environment unhealthy. They clean every single component with patience so that it can give you better air quality.
It’s impossible to find someone better than us for Air conditioning services at Coburg North. What’s holding you back? Book us now to avail the best quality service.
Why is my air conditioner fan not working inside?
Having an air conditioning system can be a big relief, especially if you are living in Coburg North. But for that it needs to have proper maintenance otherwise it can cause many issues throughout the season. Air conditioner fans not working is one of such issues. Here are some reasons why this could happen:-
- Check your thermostat whether it’s operating properly or not. Sometimes you can eliminate most of the issues just by resetting your thermostat.
- A tripped circuit breaker because of a power surge.
- Blockage in air filters due to dust and debris.
- A broken fan blade.
Hence, you should call for an air conditioner repair in Coburg North if you’ve done everything you can and still couldn’t fix the issue. Also, do not try to repair anything you’re not aware of. It is always suggested to look for an expert to handle any problem your unit has.
What are the reasons for the air conditioner start capacitor not working?
Start capacitor is an important part of an air conditioning system as it gives a motor an extra electrical push to operate. It is only used for two or three seconds in the motor circuit when it starts. After that it disconnects automatically. Homeowners try to fix most of the issues with DIY and sometimes it works too. But when it comes to your capacitor, you should only call for professional air conditioner repair Coburg North. Below mentioned are some common symptoms to predict if your capacitor is going bad:-
- If your air conditioner is having trouble starting, then the start capacitor should be the one to check first.
- A sudden rise in electricity bills is something you can’t ignore. This indicates that something is wrong with your unit.
- Air conditioner not blowing cold air is the easiest thing to notice. It can also happen because of capacitor issues.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs