Why Does My Air Conditioner Keep Blowing Fuses?
A blown fuse or a tripped circuit breaker can be a great inconvenience. It is one of the most aggravating and common issues. Especially, when you live in the region with hot weather and high humidity like in Mumbai. An electrical problem like this may seem normal but if the problem persists even after resolving, it’s time to identify other issues. However, there could be a variety of possible issues causing your air conditioning system to act-up. Some of them include a grounded compressor, loose wires, malfunctioning of the capacitor, dirty air filter, problem with fuse box & low refrigerant. Regardless of the causes, most of the time it’s better to call an HVAC expert for Air Conditioning Service Clayton. So that identification of the problem should be done and provide the best solution. WtfixAir has been providing services for decades and we provide a smart solution for your problems.
Above all, it is known that preventive action is better than corrective action. Therefore, to prevent your air conditioner from further damage in future routine maintenance of the system is necessary twice a year. For instance, checking your breaker, maintaining a clean and clear outdoor unit & cleaning your air filter. Thereby, for help with replacing the blown fuse of the air conditioning system or repairing the unit contact us. We provide professional HVAC services and are available at your service 24/7.
Start The Spring Season Off With Air Conditioning Service
Servicing the air conditioners include:
- Thermostat: Start by setting the thermostat off and the temperature at its highest around 80 degrees. Then check if the thermostat is working properly.
- Ductwork: Cleaning dust and debris from the ductwork is important to avoid severe damage.
- Clean drain pipe: Clean the drain pipe to avoid any blockage in the future.
- Change or clean air filters: Clean the air filters or replace it if it is older.
- Refrigerant level: Check for the refrigerant level and rust on evaporator coils.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs