Why is my home some rooms are warmer than others?
Here, you will find some of the common reasons for uneven cooling of your unit:
- Clogging of filters: The air filters are responsible to filter out the dirt and dust. It clogs as the dirt and dust particles cling to it. So, it needs to be cleaned from time to time. The clogging of filters does not allow the cool air to circulate the cool air properly. So, you can notice uneven cooling due to this.
- Closed vents: The closed vents can cause the room to be warmer than the others.
- Air ducts: If there is any damage in air ducts then it will not be able to supply the cool air evenly in all the rooms. Also, the leakage in ducts causes uneven temperature. Make sure you add insulation to ducts in order to avoid uneven cooling.
To fix this issue in your room you can contact to air conditioning service Box Hill South.
Why is No Air Blowing from Air Conditioner Vents in Home?
Periodic servicing keeps your system operate properly and increases life. But if it is not maintained from time to time then it will cause damage to your air conditioners. WtfixAir has the best technicians who provide Air Conditioning service Box Hill South and fix the issue in no time. So, you can call us to book your slot. Our brand experts will reach your place and locate the problem and fix it immediately. One of the most common problems in the unit is no or very little air blowing from the vents. This is most probably due to the clogging of filters. The air filters filter out the dirt and dust from the air. And blow clean and fresh air into the room.
Apart from clogged air filters any of the following reasons can contribute to the problem to your system.
- Low refrigerant level: The refrigerant cools the air. So, over time its level degrades. Thus, you need a technician who can check the level and fix it if necessary.
- Dirty coils: Another reason for less or no air may be the dirt accumulates on the evaporator coil.
- Blocked or leakage in ducts: The dirt particles clog even the ducts. Also, walls of ductwork can develop cracks that can further cause leakage. This will result in no air blowing from the vents.
Why my Air Conditioner coil frozen?
On hot and humid days of summer, air conditioners are a lifesaver. But if you are not maintaining properly they can cause trouble and cost you much for frequent repairs. So, you can take our Air Conditioning Service Box Hill South every six months or once a year. Our experts check all the components and fix them if anything seems to be fishy. However, people notice the freezing of air conditioners often. You can locate this problem if you notice ice on your indoor unit. Another sign of a frozen unit includes the blowing of warm air. Also, in some cases, no air blows due to the freezing of the system. It builds up the moisture which further causes leakage from the main unit.
Here are some common reasons that freeze up your system.
- Dirty air filters: The air filters filter out the dirt and dust to blow the clean and fresh air into the room. Due to this it clogs over time and needs cleansing right away. Sometimes, it needs replacement.
- Broken fan: The fan blows the air. So, if the motor breaks or the fan clogs with dust. It will restrict airflow.
- Blockage in condensate lines: The excess moisture is drained out through the drainpipe. If there is any blockage it will freeze your system. And even cause heavy leakage.
Air conditioner capacitor not working
The capacitor helps in operating the compressor motor, blower motor, and outdoor fan. Failing of any one of these capacitors can cause malfunctions in the motor and fans. The most common problem of bad capacitors is the hard starting of the unit. So, if your system does not turn on or the fan is not working then contact WtfixAir for quick air conditioner repair in Box Hill South. Because of faulty capacitors, your unit will not be able to blow cool air. Also, you may notice high and rising energy bills due to bad capacitors. Humming noise from the system and late starting of the system after turning on can be due to faulty capacitors.
Air Conditioning Thermostat Problems
When thermostat problems develop there is a rare dramatic event but they decrease the performance of the cooling system. If your unit short cycles and runs almost nonstop then there is probably some issue with the thermostat. If it is not running properly then you need to call experts for air conditioner repair Box Hill South. Thermostat issues occur if it is not correctly placed in your home. Also, most of the problems arise because the thermostat either needs cleaning or replacement. However, if your thermostat is not level then the thermometer will not function the right way. If you are getting a low power warning then it needs batteries.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs