We have expert licensed technicians to service & repair every air conditioning and heating system!
Ducted Gas Heaters
Evaporative Air Conditioners
All Gas Heaters
Split System Air Conditioners
Need Emergency Service? Call Us at 1300 019 320
24 Hours, 7 Days a Week, 365 Days a Year!
"I had the greatest experience with the WTFIX AIR team. I called them for AC repairing for my office and very soon their team of technicians entered my office. They not only repaired my Air conditioner, but also gave me some tips to keep it working for the long time. Ricky was very informative on what he was doing and why he was doing certain things. The unit has a very professional repairing."
Why is my air conditioner on & off repeatedly?
An air conditioner switching on and off repeatedly is bad for you and your AC system. This may be due to dirty, broken, or failing parts or for various electrical reasons. It can increase your electric bill and result in more repairs of your AC.
Does your air conditioner turn on and off repeatedly?
Not to worry!!
WtfixAir is here for your air conditioning system!
We have 24/7 emergency services for your convenience. For urgent Air Conditioning Service Beaumaris, call the experts at WtfixAir.
REASONS WHY YOUR AIR CONDITIONER KEEPS TURNING ON AND OFF:-
The thermostat controls the temperature of your entire home. Therefore, it must function properly.
- The thermostat is not sensing the temperature accurately
- The screen is blank and losing power intermittently
Dirty air filters are one of the most common causes of air conditioner problems. A clogged air filter can cause multiple issues and restricts airflow to the climate control unit.
CONDENSER AND EVAPORATOR COILS
- Condenser coils are caked in dirt and debris
- Evaporator coils are freezing up
The refrigerant absorbs heat and cools down the air inside your home.
- Refrigerant leak causes air conditioning problems
- Low refrigerant levels are caused by small holes
- The refrigerant leak also causes failure in the compressor
The capacitor provides continuous steady power to keep the system running. If the capacitor becomes worn out, it can fail to provide power to the system.
SOLUTION OF ALL THESE ISSUES:-
- Replace the batteries and restart the thermostat
- Clean condenser coils or replace air filters
- Replace air conditioner compressor
If neither solution fixes your problem, call Air Conditioner Service Beaumaris professional to diagnose the issue.
Is your air conditioner system struggling or broken?
A well-functioning air conditioner is essential in summers. Any change in the air conditioner is worrisome. An air-con breakdown in the middle of July is the worst thing.
But the question is why your system is failing?
FEW COMMON REASONS YOUR SYSTEM IS STRUGGLING OR BROKEN:-
Maybe the thermostat is not working properly. It is not detecting the right temperature. Installing a new thermostat can prevent your air conditioner from on and off.
CIRCUIT BREAKER OR FUSE
If your air conditioner suddenly stops working, it means the circuit breaker or fuse is broken. So, check the circuit breaker and wait for 15 minutes to cool down the system.
Built-up dust in the air filter can lead to airflow backup in your system. This results in a frozen evaporator coil. Therefore, make sure to keep your ducts clean and your air filter fresh.
The refrigerant cools the air inside the air conditioner unit. But, a low refrigerant indicates a leak somewhere in your system. If this is the case, call Air Conditioning Service Beaumaris for immediate repairs.
It is one of the important parts of your air conditioner. The function of the compressor is to circulate refrigerant between the indoor and outdoor units. So, the damaged compressor will not be able to cool your home.
BAD ODOR AND UNUSUAL NOISES
If your air conditioner is struggling then the reason may be an unpleasant odor and unusual noises. They can signal big problems with your cooling system. To tackle this type of issue, call Air Conditioner Service Beaumaris.
We are here to detect the issues and make needed repairs quickly for your comfort.
We assure you to start your air conditioner effectively and efficiently.
For more information, feel free to contact us at 1300-019-320.
Where Can I Get Quality Services For My Air Conditioner Repair In Beaumaris?
In Wtfixair, you will get quality service for your Air Conditioner Repair at a reasonable price.
Other qualities of Wtfixair are:
- It has a lot of expertise in this field, and the professionals are also well trained and qualified.
- The company offers services 24×7 hours. So you can get your Air Conditioner servicing anytime.
3.They also provide advice to keep the health of your Air Conditioner optimal.
- They use modern tools to fix the issue, so they take less time.
- Furthermore, the professionals check the Air Conditioner holistically and repair all the issues.
Moreover, contact Wtfixair Air Conditioner Repair Beaumaris and service yours now.
What mistakes Should Avoid At The Time Of Air Conditioning Repair?
Proper servicing is necessary for an efficient Air Conditioner. Here are some common mistakes to avoid at the time of repair.
- It’s alluring to look for a quick fix in Air Conditioner repair. However, these solutions do not fix the underlying problem. A good expert can replace old components and help you avoid frequent repairs.
- If you notice an increase in energy expenditures or uneven temperature in your home, it might be a symptom of some internal faulty settings or damage. Never ignore it, as it might turn into a bigger problem later.
- If your Air Conditioner is old and not working efficiently or making a lot of noise, instead of buying a new Air Conditioner contact, servicing company and repair it.
Call Air Conditioner Repair Beaumaris for prompt air conditioning repair rather than waiting for a complete failure.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs