What’s wrong with my air conditioner unit?
There can be a plethora of problems affecting your air conditioner. Air conditioning services in Balaclava have specialized in assessing these problems and clearing it for their customers. There can be a lot of problems that may affect the short-term and long health of your machine. Hence it is important that such problems are identified early and worked on. Wtfixair is one such company that works on the problems that may arise. The range of problems is of varying degrees and each of the problems has an intensity level. The problems like a clog in the air filter or the problem of tripping etc. are mostly DIY work. But Wtfixair is one of the many service agents who always advise its users not to get themselves into DIY of any electronic equipment (air conditioner being electrical equipment) as it can be detrimental. Several of other serious issues start from problems in the thermostat to short cycling to burning of the fan motor which can emit carbon monoxide to leaks in the refrigerants etc. Make sure you contact only certified technicians who are experienced. Wtfixair is the best destination for all your service needs.
Why is water leaking from my air conditioner?
There can essentially be several reasons that can be attributed to the phenomenon of water leakage in an air conditioner. Air conditioning services Balaclava claim that the blockage in the drainpipe is the most common reason for the water being leaked. As soon as the air from outside is cooled the condensation brings in water content that needs to be drained from the drain pipe. If the pipe is blocked, then the only way out is through the vents. This is one very common reason. Another reason is if there is a leakage in the refrigerant, the water flowing through it could be pushed out of the vents. These are the two major and most common reasons for water leakage in the air conditioner. Another small tip to check out is whether your outdoor unit (in case of a split system) is placed a bit higher and not anywhere close to the water. If waters go in through the outdoor unit then there can be an apparent water leak. In any of the above cases, it is advised that you call an expert air conditioning service like the Wtfixair.
When do Air Conditioners leak water inside the house?
A leakage in the air conditioner is a problem faced by a lot of people. This happens mostly due to the non-servicing of the device. Gas leakages are mostly easy to handle but when it is water, it becomes a hassle.
Water leakages not only cause damage to your air conditioner but also prove harmful to your house. They add up to your cost of repairs, which includes your device and your house as well.
Major causes of water leakages in your device
Water leakages can be caused due to the following reasons:
- Condensate drain line clogged or disconnected – Air conditioners work by the process of condensing water vapor and channeling it to the device with a pipe. If that drain line is clogged or disconnected, it may release the water inside your house.
- Broken pumps – The condensate also uses a pump that is used to channel the condensed water inside a device, which can break and cause leakages.
- Frozen evaporator coils – Water leaking inside the house is a warning that your evaporator coils are frozen.
If you’re facing any of the above-mentioned issues, it is time to seek professional help. WtfixAir might be just what you need! WtfixAir is a customer-trusted brand providing you with permanent solutions to all your HVAC-related issues. Book an appointment today!
Why Is My Air Conditioner Blowing Warm Air?
During hot days the Air Conditioner is a big convenience, any problem with it just kills the good mood. Of many problems an Air Conditioner faces, blowing out Warm Air is quite common, and here are the common reasons for it.
1. Firstly, check for any circuit breaker, and try to fix it.
2. Thermostat malfunction or mistakenly setting it for heat might be the reason.
3. Dirty Air filters are one of the most common reasons for it, so try to clean them once a month.
4. Unclog the drain pipe.
5. Lastly, Low Refrigerant or refrigerant leakage might be another cause.
Furthermore, to fix this issue call the Air Conditioner Repair Balaclava and handle it to professionals.
Can THERMOSTAT PROBLEMS Affect your Air Conditioner performance?
The thermostat is a vital part of any Air Conditioner system. It is useful in maintaining the desired temperature. And thus, old or faulty Thermostats could lead the many issues. Some of them are below.
1. It could lead to abrupt turning on or off of the Air Conditioner compressor.
2. Further, it can lead to fan failure and its motor, which is very damaging for the AC.
3. Freezing of the Compressor coil is also an issue caused by this, which eventually could harm the AC.
- Lastly, inadequate cooling of the room is also its effect.
If you suspect any thermostat-related problem, check for the loose wires, and clean it gently if it is dirty.
Moreover, this is a serious problem so speak to the Air Conditioner Repair Balaclava to replace or fix the Thermostat.
We cover all of the surrounding suburbs