Air conditioning is our specialty at Air Conditioning Modbury North. Please contact us immediately if you need any kind of service or repair. Our experts can help you choose the best system for your needs when you buy a new computer. We’ve helped hundreds of families put energy-saving gadgets in place over the course of our 16 years in business. Depending on your requirements, we may help you install a new system in your bedroom or open living space. Get in touch with us as soon as possible if you have any questions or concerns about how to effectively handle your family’s situation.
Air conditioners from high-end manufacturers
In order to provide you with the best possible service, we partner with a number of renowned heating and cooling firms, including Rinnai, Brivis, Mitsubishi Electric, Fujitsu, Braemar, and Carrier. Is there a particular brand that you like? Get in touch, describe your needs, and we’ll try our best to meet them.
If you’re willing to let us help you figure out the best technique for you, we’ll go through the following steps.
We’ll come up with the greatest way to disperse the right amount of air to each room.
Installation: Assuming this is a new house and not an upgrade, how much money will it cost? What is the total amount of roof area that can be utilised? What kind of budget do you have in place? Keeping all of these things in mind will help you make a more informed purchasing decision.
Your new air conditioner will be among the best on the market, so you can be confident in your purchase. All of the organisations we work with are of the highest calibre and have built a solid reputation in their fields of specialisation. If you’re a business owner, we can show you exactly how we went through the same process. ”
Do I have any options for improving my home’s energy efficiency?
It is possible to maximise comfort while reducing your influence on the environment in addition to choosing an air conditioner with a high energy efficiency rating.
Take heed of these guidelines:
- Expand the eaves of your roof by a few more feet.
- Your roof should be painted a light colour. Colorbond and charcoal-colored tiles should be avoided.
- Make sure your windows and doors are properly insulated with double glazing in winter.
- Reduce your lighting energy use by half by implementing the latest lighting technology, which are available to the majority of Australian households.
- Choose the right window coverings, such as blinds, awnings, curtains, and window tinting, to keep out the light.
- Keep an eye out for your garden. Planting a few trees will increase the quantity of greenery in your yard.